No announcement yet.

Matthyse has not earned a scrap with Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
    I'm disappointed he's actually fighting judah instead of mathysse.
    Well, Judah is Ring #3 and won his last fight. It's happening in January, which is the key reason why I'm not complaining about it. Making Lucas wait longer won't be good for Garcia's health lol
    Last edited by kiaba360; 11-05-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
      Matthyse lost to Devon and Zab, and beat a career 135 lber. He does not deserve a shot at the current main man at 140 at all.

When Matthyse actually beats a top JWW, then he deserves a shot.

Plus Soto had family issues.
      LMAO @ that last line. I highly disagree with you. Matthysse did everyone a favor in the 140 division. He took out Ajose, that man was gonna be a threat to anyone there. Matthysse and Garcia should go at it very soon. If Garcia gets past Judah then there's absolutely no excuse to keep going backwards and fighting washed up fighters. You have a belt so defend it against your mandatories. All organizations should do this.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        LMAO @ that last line. I highly disagree with you. Matthysse did everyone a favor in the 140 division. He took out Ajose, that man was gonna be a threat to anyone there. Matthysse and Garcia should go at it very soon. If Garcia gets past Judah then there's absolutely no excuse to keep going backwards and fighting washed up fighters. You have a belt so defend it against your mandatories. All organizations should do this.
        I said the exact same thing about Ajose, and Garcia stans were trying to say Ajose was garbage!! Man, Floyd stan/ Pact@rd, Garcia fan boy, (insert Mexican boXers name here) worshipper, THEIR ALL THE SAME!!!!

Comment

Garcia, Rios and Matthyse.

Mix and match all 3 and we get some classics. It will be a crime if none of them get made.

Comment

I have no doubt that Matthyse is a solid fighter based on his chin and power alone. Let me remind you, he put up a good fight against Zab and in my opinion beat Devon. (I saw both fights).

But, it would be foolish for Danny to take that fight. Theres no money or title to get in return. I rather him fight Lamont Peterson and fully clean out the division.

Comment

Matthyse lost to Devon and Zab, and beat a career 135 lber. He does not deserve a shot at the current main man at 140 at all.

When Matthyse actually beats a top JWW, then he deserves a shot.

Plus Soto had family issues.
              You must be out of your Goddamn mind.

Comment

All Matthyse needs is 1-2 good fights on HBO and win my dominating fashion. He will be a star. If he was MExican he would already be a star. That's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  All Matthyse needs is 1-2 good fights on HBO and win my dominating fashion. He will be a star. If he was MExican he would already be a star. That's a fact.
                  He already beat up Devon and kicked Ajose's ass.

And i agree, he would be a big star in that case. The guy is great to watch and is the top 140 fighter yet because he isnt that known, he has been robbed and also avoided as hell

Comment

Matthyse should face JMM and get his ass handed to him.

Comment

Matthyse should face JMM and get his ass handed to him.
                      Matthysse doesn't deserve a fight against Garcia, but he deserves a shot against JMM? huh?? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X