No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Because beatings don't change fighters. We can't look back in history to ever see a beating changing a fighter
    He didn't have anything to bring to the table except his chin after he couldn't use his wraps.... Without his ace card he was nothing and he knew it

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Lujan ear...... Can you explain that one???

Miguel Cotto have plaster?

Did Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Because beatings don't change fighters. We can't look back in history to ever see a beating changing a fighter
        Uh what....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Time to accept it, Ricans

Despite the fact that Margarito busted up and bloodied PAC with about 3 punches landed all night, we are somehow supposed to belive that Cotto ate punch after punch, round after round, dozens, and dozens of times.

The same Cotto who always cuts, and was wobbled against lesser fighters somehow absorbed brutal punches with the aid of cement all that time.

The same Cotto who didn't exactly have it easy with old, shot, one eyed marg in the rematch?

nope

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Lujan ear...... Can you explain that one???

I heard the dude was a wrestler he had coliflowerd ears before the fight and if your getting punched in the ear repeatably than i'm sure its gonna tear

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Miguel Cotto have plaster?

Did Pacquiao?

A broke face.... Another messed up face..... Have you ever seen someone ear split???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                When did I say he's innocent? Didn't you read when I said he tried to cheat vs another cheater? A cheater people praise

A mod trolling me?

I like you Reed, I really do but this is something I don't agree with you as far as with Cotto.
                Right... Hes not innocent.

Thank you.

Furthermore... He was also supposedly ignorant to what was even going on with his hands.

He might not of even known thats how he beat Cotto.

Poor Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Youre from the UK, with your accent, and ending a sentence with son... Straight from new york™... Yet youre not the poser

As another poser on here would say... This thread is full of win!
                  I think the word son was a lot more commonly used in the UK than new york

Whatever, you have some issue with me I couldn't care less, I know a lot more people kiss your ass now you are a "somebody" on this site but I'm not one of them and I never will be

I know what you are, and having Roy Jones in your avatar doesn't change that, I'm not intimidated by you in the slightest and that doesn't make me a "hard" man, because not many people would be

Comment

Margarito needed loaded wraps to beat a few fighters including Cotto. It isnt just ricans who believe Margarito cheated Cotto and cheated in the past. In the end, Margarito got what he deserved. Gods wrath. Retirement.

Comment

Margarito didn't hit Cotto a lot in the rematch and yet still bruised him up badly and made his face swell really bad, When he started tagging him is when they stopped the fight because of Margaritos eye .

The evidence is in the rematch, look at Cottos face when they stopped the fight its puffy and swollen ,that itself answers all doubts that he didn't use wraps in the 1st fight. Besides Cotto faced Margarito after Pacquiao whooped Margarito it wasn't the same Margarito from the 1st fight. Not taking away nothing from Cotto because hes a warrior .

Comment

Working...
                      X