No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Here is Margarito getting raised after defeating Cotto. Check out his left hand, with the blood stain etc. Not sure what that is in the middle? Could that be loose plaster breaking off?

Now check out the confiscated wraps before the Mosley fight

Can anyone explain these two photos for me? To me they suggest he was trying to use the same inserts in the Mosley fight (that were confiscated) than in the Cotto Fight. Note the Blood Stain

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
      I heard the dude was a wrestler he had coliflowerd ears before the fight and if your getting punched in the ear repeatably than i'm sure its gonna tear
      sebatian lujan google him.

Margarito a Beast.

But he terriefied too many Demographic who fighters ducked so now that this happened they all jump at the chance to discredit dude. Its more of a witch hunt then anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I think the word son was a lot more commonly used in the UK than new york

Whatever, you have some issue with me I couldn't care less, I know a lot more people kiss your ass now you are a "somebody" on this site but I'm not one of them and I never will be

I know what you are, and having Roy Jones in your avatar doesn't change that, I'm not intimidated by you in the slightest and that doesn't make me a "hard" man, because not many people would be
        Lmao @ this entire post.

Im not gonna kiss your ass bro.... I swear i wont.

looooooooool

Keep the entertainment rolling in... Seriously, I even read your posts with your accent, ****s even that much more funny

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          He didn't have anything to bring to the table except his chin after he couldn't use his wraps.... Without his ace card he was nothing and he knew it
          The beating he received by Mosely changed him. He's volume puncher that starts slow he couldn't implement his strategy on pacquiao and took another massive beating. By the time he fought Cotto he wasn't the same. Not to mention the fact that Cotto fought him differently. It isn't very hard to understand why his performances diminished, but of course to a person that WANTS to believe something you'll never change their mind. Your mind is already set and you'll only see what you want to
          Last edited by LeG00N; 11-05-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Whatever, you have some issue with me I couldn't care less, I know a lot more people kiss your ass now you are a "somebody" on this site but I'm not one of them and I never will be

I know what you are, and having Roy Jones in your avatar doesn't change that, I'm not intimidated by you in the slightest and that doesn't make me a "hard" man, because not many people would be
            Man stfu you ****ing squishy ass homer. God knows what Margarito did, and that's why God retired that cheating plaster using *****.

Comment

Margacheato as a human being is a scum bag..making fun of freddie roach?? Who and why would someone do that??

He's a cheater and if he tried to use it against old mosley it's common sense that he used it against cotto..

In the mosley fight we could see that without his plaster he's NOTHING..the plaster gave him more power in his punches but also gave him more mental advantage..he knew that sooner or later the opponent could not withstand those punches..

He's a criminal and in boxing he's a nobody..he will always be remembered as a cheater who makes fun of sick people.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                A broke face.... Another messed up face..... Have you ever seen someone ear split???
                Tyson biting Holyfield's ear.

Bone>>>>>>>Cartilage

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Right... Hes not innocent.

Thank you.

Furthermore... He was also supposedly ignorant to what was even going on with his hands.

He might not of even known thats how he beat Cotto.

Poor Margarito.

For what? The issue is Cotto here. You just laughed at my logics without proving anything but just insulting me.

He beat Cotto with pressure, uppercuts, walking through his punches, body shots, and balls. What's next you're going to tell me he had plaster in his chin? Where was Cotto's signature body shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Man stfu you ****ing squishy ass homer. God knows what Margarito did, and that's why God retired that cheating plaster using *****.
                  How's that ******* taste?

Keep it up, maybe he'll give you "green k"

Comment

Margarito the face of boxing!

No matter what you keep talking about him

LOL sarcasms

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Oh ****

Comment

Working...
                      X