Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    lol People bashed Floyd when he posted about Fraizer and Chicanito's death and how he was going to pay for the funeral service out of his own pocket; people was calling it self promotion and bla bla bla. Now he's getting bashed for not posting about another important boxing figure's death? It's unbelievable how much hate the man gets, damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
    You don't understand the difference? Really?

If he would've written R.I.P or whatever, he wouldn't have been bashed. What they bashed him for was that he had to tell the world that he would do a good thing. If he would've just written R.I.P, contacted the family and paid for the funeral without mentioning it they wouldn't have bashed him.

With that being said, I don't agree with those who bashed him. But incredible how you can miss that...

Comment

I don't think he likes Emmanuel Steward at all.

I'm guessing they ha some personal problems behind the scenes.

Comment

As stupid as this thread is I'll kill it with one post, just go to mayweather promotions facebook he posted rip on there, thread done

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
          As stupid as this thread is I'll kill it with one post, just go to mayweather promotions facebook he posted rip on there, thread done
          Lol I see it. I didn't even bother checking that page before but it's there from October 25th.

Comment

Oh God Floyd Mayweather is held to ridiculously high standards on this forum smh. This guy has had the same personality since forever, yet you're still expecting him play the role of some babyface saint? The reason why he made an effort for Hernandez was because he wanted to give thanks because he was the one that gave him an opportunity to become a star.
            Say what you want about him ducking Pacquiao, there's a strong case for that. But this is just ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_duzzit10 View Post
              Oh God Floyd Mayweather is held to ridiculously high standards on this forum smh.
              Acknowledging the death of Emanuel Steward is not a 'ridiculously high standard' by any stretch of the imagination. When other high profile boxing figures were posting their condolences, Floyd was telling people to play blackjack on some fuc*ing phone app. This is the guy who claims to 'be' boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                Floyd called Steward an uncle tom and said some other nasty things a couple years ago if I recall correctly.
                That sounds about right

Comment

It is amazing how some of you guys thoughts are placed in these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    Floyd called Steward an uncle tom and said some other nasty things a couple years ago if I recall correctly.

Comment

Floyd had great respect for Manny. Its just that you fanatics think that he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X