Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Who do you like??? You must enjoy really really underground stuff or something. Em and Nas are very lyrical, and can out spit just about anyone. It's all taste, but Biggie is probably the most overrated emcee in my eyes. He doesn't have near the resume to be in the Top 10 in my opinion, and wasn't on the level lyrically as an Nas, Em, Rakim, etc.

Plus another thing no one is mentioning is originality. No other hip hop artist would come out with a song about their biggest fan being crazy and kid napping his girlfriend and driving drunk to kill both of them, and then Em realizing it was him he saw on the news a few weeks ago. Who would mae a song like that, and turn it into a classic??? Em is HANDS DOWN one of the greatest story tellers Hip Hop has ever seen, in top his effortlessly sounding complex syllables and rhymes, he can do just about anything.
    the thing i love about em is the rhyming comes naturally to the guy. its like 2nd or even 3rd place to the story hes trying to tell. that **** is brilliance. if ever a person had the right mind to spit, it was guys like em and nas.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Bad times to be a floydiot, eh Larry? 'TMT taking over baxxing y'all!!'
      bad time to be a what?
      this is all funny to me,damn soap opera

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        bad time to be a what?
        Yeah, but the whole sorry saga has made you look like a tool!

'Money team y'all!!'....Yeah ok Larry, ok son.

Comment

• This is bullsh#t. Its a plubicity stunt to get some attention off of floyed for ducking pacman. Now their trying to set up gamboa vs mayweather. 50cent build his career on beefing with people. This is no diffrent. Mayweather is a *****. Pac would of beat his ass anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            bad time to be a what?
            Like they say about boxers during a fight, "you only smile when it hurts". You're close to making a trip to the er.

Comment

• LOL!!!!! I swear some of ya'll are so gullible!!!! Ya'll do Know 50 has a album coming out next week right!?!?!? SMH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                Come on man. Each to their own but Pac is way overrated due to him being dead. I don't think Pac was that versatile tbh, he never dropped anything that lyrically impressive to me. But even if he was versatile so what, I prefer a master than a jack of all trades myself. Also, how can it not be argued that Rakim is better than Tupac? I think its the other way round myself. BTW you mention Tupac's versatility, but can you imagine him dropping the fire that big l did - I don't think so.
                only a 90's baby would think Pac is overrated....Pac didn't spit your everyday methapors or bounce a dictionary off on the beat...he spoke from the heart and those who could relate KNEW he was a hip hop jewel....his influence on a generation of young men has never been matched by any bars spitter to this day....his songs were not for the ears of fans who like listening to word play or crazy metaphors....his music was REAL....he touched issues and topics that dudes today woouldn't dear approach or comment on....Pac rapped about honoring his single parent mother, Em rapped about killing his single parent mom....Pac spit bars at Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, De La Soul, Chino XL, Mobb Deep, Diddy, and he even asked Ice Cube and his crew why they wasn't making dudes bow down BEFORE he got outta jail and start throwing up the "W"....Em spit bars at Brittney Spears and the other Mickey Mouse crew members and he even spit bars at Mariah Carey...smh

Pac was more than just a rapper....he's in a class of his own imo

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  only a 90's baby would think Pac is overrated....Pac didn't spit your everyday methapors or bounce a dictionary off on the beat...he spoke from the heart and those who could relate KNEW he was a hip hop jewel....his influence on a generation of young men has never been matched by any bars spitter to this day....his songs were not for the ears of fans who like listening to word play or crazy metaphors....his music was REAL....he touched issues and topics that dudes today woouldn't dear approach or comment on....Pac rapped about honoring his single parent mother, Em rapped about killing his single parent mom....Pac spit bars at Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, De La Soul, Chino XL, Mobb Deep, Diddy, and he even asked Ice Cube and his crew why they wasn't making dudes bow down BEFORE he got outta jail and start throwing up the "W"....Em spit bars at Brittney Spears and the other Mickey Mouse crew members and he even spit bars at Mariah Carey...smh

Pac was more than just a rapper....he's in a class of his own imo
                  i wonder why you forgot to mention that Pac was also a ballerina and a poet, and how his whole thug life persona was faked in order to sell records. not to mention some people say he was bonked in jail.

Comment

• If he were put on the spot, I would be shocked if 50 Cent could even name half of boxing's weight divisions, and this guy is running a promotional company.

It's really great for the sport if he succeeds so I hope he does, but he needs to bring some actual boxing people aboard to help him before this thing goes in the tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by negged View Post
                      i wonder why you forgot to mention that Pac was also a ballerina and a poet, and how his whole thug life persona was faked in order to sell records. not to mention some people say he was bonked in jail.
                      There you have it folks. Tupacs life in a nutshell, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X