Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    50 been beat before...Jadakiss put him in a body bag, Nas put him in one, Fat Joe bullied his ass, Styles P bent him over and changed his name to Curtis and Cam'ron just spat it in his face....50 is known to take "L" here and there in the game of beats and rhymes....not saying I don't like Fif, but Floyd can win this beef....I guess dudes going into the burger business
    Yet 50 Cent's net worth alone *****s all of those names combined. And they aren't from rap sales.

Comment

• Fll0m0es: more promotion for Floyd!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        This **** is fake. Make believe drama so they could sell Gamboa as Floyd's next opponent.
        I don't know about promoting Floyd vs Gamboa but I do kinda feel this is all for show. It just doesn't seem right and happen out of nowhere.

Comment

• I'm just now seeing all of this. Why is 50 talking **** about Andre Ward? I know Dirrell and Gamboa are second guessing this whole arrangement.

Comment

• Originally posted by negged View Post
            This is the biggest upset of all of this. But at least we get leaked *** tape pics coming soon.
            *cues the Miss Jackson outkast song* Lolol

Comment

• If I was Floyd, I would find out if 50 was serious about that offer and take him up on it before he changes his mind.... that would probably be the easiest 20 mill Floyd would ever make.

Comment

• Take the test Floyd. The Gamboa test.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• 50 realized floyd had no intentions on making the pacquiao fight and left that sucka alone. i know floyd has all the skills in the world, but something about manny just brings the vagina out of him, he doesnt want none.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
                    50 realized floyd had no intentions on making the pacquiao fight and left that sucka alone. i know floyd has all the skills in the world, but something about manny just brings the vagina out of him, he doesnt want none.
                    This is what we've all been saying. It's pathetic because even some of PAC's own fans think that Floyd wins a UD against Manny. But he just won't do it.

Comment

• 50 wants to send a 5'6'' 126lber in to fight Mayweather, a 5'8'' 154lber?

That idea is as atrocious as 50's music. This whole thing is pathetic and taking focus away from what actually matters; Boxing. Yet another 50 Cent beef to promote something he has coming out.

Comment

Working...
                      X