Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    My aunts are from Brooklyn, have been die hard Yankee fans since the 60's. So because I happen to live in Denver but had aunts that pushed the Yanks on me, that means I'm a bangwagoner???
    yea i didn't understand what he was talking about either

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      yea i didn't understand what he was talking about either
      Apparently ya'll didn't pick up on the hint..aren't those the teams with the most bandwagon fans? That was my point..if you aren't a bandwagon fan i'm not sure what the issue is here..

Comment

Maybe if 50 says Floyd is ducking Pacquiao, even though they both seem to find reasons to not get it done....maybe just maybe.....it'll make the fight happen. You never know. Shane went in the ring and called Floyd out, got the fight.

Plus with the 50/Floyd beef, can anyone imagine the 24/7?????
        It is now crystal clear to me who is ducking who. There is only one to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          50 is going in on Floyd and Ellerbe

does 50 realize Gamboa is a Featherweight and Mayweather is Jr Middleweight?

update:

I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao

Ahahahaha people are expecting this word war and they didn't disappoint at al.

Comment

• 50's sarcasm is biting. He's offering a small Gamboa. Another easy fight for Floyd, as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Let me ask you this..you change "your favorite team" everytime someone else wins the championship? If not this does not apply to you..I guess you missed the pattern of my example..notice the typical teams with bandwagon fans would be those mentioned there..Can't tell you how many fans i've asked who plays this position for the team and they can't even answer it..
              Okay, just making sure. I have an odd situation. My aunts grew up with my grandmother in Brooklyn, while my father chose to live with my grandfather in Pittsburgh. My father than moved out to Colorado, and met my mother. I was born, with my father pushing the Steelers, Lakers, UCLA, and the Pirates on me. Pittsburgh has to basketball team and he was a huge fan of Kareem, and initally was a Bucks fan when Kareem played a few years there first. Kareem went to Lakers and he followed as a fan. I was a fan of the Pirates for the longest time, as well as the Yanks because of my crazy Aunts. I'm not going to lie, as a kid though I was always more attracted to the Yanks so it just changed overtime.

Been on the Steelers, Lakers, UCLA, and the Yanks basically my whole life.

But I feel you. When the Steelers beat Arizona in the Super Bowl a few years ago, there TONS of Steeler jerseys popping up in Denver that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Floyd needs to wave the white flag before 50 hits him with the hatton

floyd can't really do anything to diss 50 cuz

1 - 50 has more money

2 - 50 is his own boss unlike floyd and al haymon

3- 50 has pics/info of him and Ms Jackson

there no way floyd can win this beef
                50 been beat before...Jadakiss put him in a body bag, Nas put him in one, Fat Joe bullied his ass, Styles P bent him over and changed his name to Curtis and Cam'ron just spat it in his face....50 is known to take "L" here and there in the game of beats and rhymes....not saying I don't like Fif, but Floyd can win this beef....I guess dudes going into the burger business

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Apparently ya'll didn't pick up on the hint..aren't those the teams with the most bandwagon fans? That was my point..if you aren't a bandwagon fan i'm not sure what the issue is here..
                  i understand what you meant but not what you wrote.you basically said anyone thats a patriot, yankee or heat fan that doesn't live in that city or state are bandwagon fans

Comment

Okay, just making sure. I have an odd situation. My aunts grew up with my grandmother in Brooklyn, while my father chose to live with my grandfather in Pittsburgh. My father than moved out to Colorado, and met my mother. I was born, with my father pushing the Steelers, Lakers, UCLA, and the Pirates on me. Pittsburgh has to basketball team and he was a huge fan of Kareem, and initally was a Bucks fan when Kareem played a few years there first. Kareem went to Lakers and he followed as a fan. I was a fan of the Pirates for the longest time, as well as the Yanks because of my crazy Aunts. I'm not going to lie, as a kid though I was always more attracted to the Yanks so it just changed overtime.

Been on the Steelers, Lakers, UCLA, and the Yanks basically my whole life.

But I feel you. When the Steelers beat Arizona in the Super Bowl a few years ago, there TONS of Steeler jerseys popping up in Denver that year.

I hear you bro, but if I asked you as a yankees fan who plays second base i'm sure you can answer it..8 out 10 times tho when I spot one that's my question..or name 3 relief pitchers..most of the time they can't name em or name the wrong people..or I get the excuse later on "I like jeter" or "I like A-rod"..nothing boils my blood like a mofo saying "I'm a die hard fan" but can't name position players..

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      i understand what you meant but not what you wrote.you basically said anyone thats a patriot, yankee or heat fan that doesn't live in that city or state are bandwagon fans
                      I can understand that, the statement came from my own experiences here in NYC seeing a ton of mofo's with Heat apparel one day to the next when bosh and lebron signed up..I had one fool tell me he was a fan of the heat since the 90's but couldn't name 5 notable players on their roster before dwayne wade.

Comment

Working...
                      X