Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    He tried to fight Mosley in 05-06.........were you not watching boxing back then??? I'm pretty sure you were, so I'm shocked you don't remember that.

Also, Manny was avoiding Mosley at the time Floyd fought him. Talk about short memory....
    Oscar de la hoya. If you don't know what that means, you haven't been watching long enough. I've been watching longer than you've been alive kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      Oscar de la hoya. If you don't know what that means, you haven't been watching long enough. I've been watching longer than you've been alive kid.
      I'm 31 years old, so I doubt it. Unless of course you're like 40 or 50 something and trolling a boxing forum with anti-Floyd stuff 24/7. I certainly hope that's not the case.

You implied Floyd ducked Shane at a younger age to fight him in 2010 when he was older. I said he tried to fight him in 05-06............which was true. You were mistaken or no???

Comment

• I don't like persons like 50 cent but we have to say that he knows JUNIOR better than us because their close friendship so far,if 50 says that JUNIOR runs away from MANNY,well 50 knows the truth and also if he wants GAMBOA to fight JUNIOR is something that he saw in training camp or confidence words from JUNIOR;50 cent now will expose JUNIOR and this is JUNIOR's fault to have relations with persons like 50.BYE!!!

Comment

• So....no more money phones?

Comment

I'm 31 years old, so I doubt it. Unless of course you're like 40 or 50 something and trolling a boxing forum with anti-Floyd stuff 24/7. I certainly hope that's not the case.

You implied Floyd ducked Shane at a younger age to fight him in 2010 when he was older. I said he tried to fight him in 05-06............which was true. You were mistaken or no???
            Oscar is going to let Shane fight Floyd before he does? For 31 you're pretty dumb.

And yes, I've been watching boxing longer than that.

Comment

Em is so lyrically superior to those four, it's not even close with all due respect. Bad Meets Evil he was dope, but he was still spittin' some good s**t on Encore, Relapse, and Recovery. Everyone just says Encore was wack because it wasn't a classic like his first three, and because of wack ass songs like My First Single/Big Weenie/Ass Like That. Overall, the album was solid still. He went in on Never Enough, Yellow Brick Road, and had other great songs like Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, etc.

And same thing with Relapse. There were some weak moments (Bagpipes From Baghdad, My Mom, We Made You, etc). But there were some very lyrical and dope tracks too (Beautiful, Deja Vu, Underground, 3 AM, etc).

And Recovery was very good. He was great on Seduction, No Love, Here We Go, Almost Famous, etc.

Not to mention he murdered Wayne on Drop The World and No Love, as well as Kanye and Drake on Forever.

Kanye, I've always thought he was a way better producer than emcee. Wayne has been wack for many years now, and was never that great to begin with. Drake....he's alright sometimes, but he'd be much better if he got away from Young Money. And Ross.....he's just wack, everything about him.

I can't even seriously compare those 4 to Em. It's not even close. The only thing Kanye has on Em is producing, that's it.

"See in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy, so when I'm not put on this list, this s**t does not offend me, that's why I walk around like nothings bothering me, even though half these people got a f**king problem with me".
              Ross is not wack at all brotha, some of his radio stuff is though like that big meech crap but his last 2 albums shows he can spit and make quality albums. people love to hate on him for 2 reasons, he’s on top and he was a C.O. which i can care less cause i only care about the music. Tears or Joy, free masons, ashamed, 16 aint enough, you might not like him man but he's a good rapper. Kanye also is good but lately has been on some other stuff. Drake isn’t a bad rapper either but his voice sounds so fake. Prime Em is better then all of them but to say Ross and Kanye are whack is stupid. Both have songs with some of the greatest rappers and hold their own.

And Slaughterhouse new albums was trash. Like I said before these are guys who can spit but theres a difference between rappers and artists. Eminem to me has the best word play ever, but thats not everything he’s not better he’s not versatile like Hov or Nas. People hold him way too high man. He will never make an album like reasonable doubt or illmatic.
              Last edited by pturtle; 11-03-2012, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• This is the definition of a farce

Floyd is the GOAT dramaqueen of boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLaFishnets View Post
                  So....no more money phones?
                  This is the biggest upset of all of this. But at least we get leaked sex tape pics coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    50 been beat before...Jadakiss put him in a body bag, Nas put him in one, Fat Joe bullied his ass, Styles P bent him over and changed his name to Curtis and Cam'ron just spat it in his face....50 is known to take "L" here and there in the game of beats and rhymes....not saying I don't like Fif, but Floyd can win this beef....I guess dudes going into the burger business
                    Im not familiar with all of 50's rap beefs but all those those guys except Nas are irrelevant right now

50 has more fame and money than that entire list combined so I'm not sure he "lost" to all those dudes when it came to rap beef

Comment

• I know right, Floyd and 50 are drumming this up like pac/biggie 2 this kind of stuff gets published all over the place gets people interested and puts bums in seats it all feels to me its leading up to a floyd/pac fight

Comment

Working...
                      X