No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    no need to fight or even speak apparently. Thread after thread withpage after page.

Go look at pac v jmm see if it gets any love and thats fight soon.
    Canelo gettn some love but not nearly as much.
    Theres fights this weekend and good fights but no threads.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing
    So that's how u want to remember ur favorite fighter by? all the bash and hate threads of him on a forum? lol. Ur skinny jean is to tight brahh.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Fetta couldn't be on floyds nuts any tighter if he died and reincarnated into his underwear.
      hey Davis i just saw you posted in ANOTHER FLOYD THREAD then came over to this FLOYD THREAD to post and i just saw negged in a BRAND NEW FLOYD THREAD but you guys are right it has to be me and not the fact that LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING!! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        So that's how u want to remember ur favorite fighter by? all the bash and hate threads of him on a forum? lol. Ur skinny jean is to tight brahh.
        one day if someone asks about him ill say i saw him fight and thought he had ATG talent but didnt livr up to expectations. Not the first or the last time thatll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
          Floyd is slowing down. Cotto was all over him.

I give Floyd a ton of credit for literally fighting him off when the boxing wasn't working, but it was troublesome and a definite sign of aging that he couldn't stay away in the first place. Cotto's attack is VERY basic. Simple footwork, not terribly fast, and similar combinations and patterns reused repeatedly. And still, Floyd was bothered. He's nearing the end.

It seems to me like he's waiting for Canelo to explode to fight him, and this is, to me, a mistake.
          If you want Alvarez, take him now. Don't meet him when he's two years better and you're two years worse. I also think a Martinez fight, which Floyd is considering, is simply not winnable for him anymore.

Floyd Mayweather cannot have an off, bad, lackluster, or an AVERAGE night without folks claiming that he's slipping.

Even though there is an adage that says anything can happen in a fight no matter how good or invincible a fighter may seem to be. It is impossible for a fighter to always put on an amazing performance in boxing. That's the bad thing about boxing fans today. When a fighter loses or has an off night, they are quick to write that fighter off as finished, declining, etc.

Comment

That Ellerbe **** made me laugh

Seriously though, there's always an easy way to prove the point this angry dude is trying to make - tell us who Floyd should have fought and when. And then show us why it was Floyd's fault those fights didn't happen.

These halfwits ranting and raving about records never seem too well able to do that though.

Comment

lmfao~!!!!

"like he just did a 20year bid in san quentin or rikers island" hahah oh **** great vid!~!!!! lol

thank you for the TRUTH!!! down with *******s AND *****e's!!!

Comment

Anyway im out of here for a minute so you kids have fun talking about floyd and his cowardness or whatever. See you guys/girls later probably on another floyd thread. Haha!
                hey Davis i just saw you posted in ANOTHER FLOYD THREAD then came over to this FLOYD THREAD to post and i just saw negged in a BRAND NEW FLOYD THREAD but you guys are right it has to be me and not the fact that LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING!! Haha
                damn this dude cant stay away from a floyd thread. When he said a miniute he meant a minute then it was "must get back to defending floyd, he needs me" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

lollol
                  Speaks the truth. Floyd is a cherry picker who isnt a p4p fighter. Beating Cotto and SSM isnt p4p material it really isnt. He didnt even beat Ortiz who also isnt a top fighter. Floyd isnt a p4p fighter it cant be made any clearer than that.

He is also a major cherry picker of the highest magnitude. Likes to fight people coming off of a win and thinks that will silence his critics. Beating SSM was supposed to be a great win for Floyd as SSM was coming off a win against Marge. It didnt seem to matter that SSM was ancient and lost 5 times already. But we are supposed to believe Floyd should get more credit than Vernon Forest or Cotto for beating a prime SSM.

Floyd is a joke but where Floyd is powerful is that he dont care what people think. He will continue to do what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Truth hurts....I love the part about Floyd's resume and the myopia of many boxing fan base to Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                      when floyd came out of retirement he said he was going to take his no. 1 p4p ranking back but he didn,t... the truth be told that he had money issues and he knew he could comeback and beat just about all of the fighters that was active and lil floyd didn,t appreciate how much credit and endorsements manny was getting... he never intended on fighting pacman... and if you think about it, the peds rumor didn,t start until floyd came out of retirement... the man is truly afraid of this kid...
                      Right. Floyd 4 fights in the last 5 years vs Pacquiao 11 fight in the same years. In Floyd just 4 fights, Pac beat the hell out of those 2 while the other 2 Floyd weight cheated and sucker punched. And yet his delirious fan boys put him as p4p #1.

Comment

Working...
                      X