No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Fettta will be a floyd stan until the end. He thinks his red is because he exposes people with his insight or whatever. Dunning kruger effect again.
    in the red or green who cares! Is that supposed to measure someyhing on here

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      do you mean me? I have stated also no need tobe a part of the green square club. Im simply saying he gets the masses talking. But if thats defending him then you guys should look up whst that action consists of. Let him be called a coward, a wimp, a *****, let him retire and ruin his legacy, itmeans nothing to me cause i dont know him. I follow boxing not a boxer.
      Oh **** now he's in denial about defending Floyd trying to rationalize it LOL this kid must of thought he could win hide and seek by covering his eyes and making himself invisible too. What a hardcore floyd stan

Comment

in the red or green who cares! Is that supposed to measure someyhing on here
        Yeash how many people think you are an A hole

Comment

Oh **** now he's in denial about defending Floyd trying to rationalize it LOL this kid must of thought he could win hide and seek by covering his eyes and making himself invisible too. What a hardcore floyd stan
          keep trying to figure me out. Sp far not working but you being a pac fan just hates anyone who says anything about floyd.

I say he gets the masses talking on a thread that Davis whatever number is on too but im lying and defending floyd

Comment

Yeash how many people think you are an A hole
            haha igot all those from pac fans because yhey couldnt understand why i wasnt one too so haha who cares

Comment

Floyd is slowing down. Cotto was all over him.

I give Floyd a ton of credit for literally fighting him off when the boxing wasn't working, but it was troublesome and a definite sign of aging that he couldn't stay away in the first place. Cotto's attack is VERY basic. Simple footwork, not terribly fast, and similar combinations and patterns reused repeatedly. And still, Floyd was bothered. He's nearing the end.

It seems to me like he's waiting for Canelo to explode to fight him, and this is, to me, a mistake.
              If you want Alvarez, take him now. Don't meet him when he's two years better and you're two years worse. I also think a Martinez fight, which Floyd is considering, is simply not winnable for him anymore.

Comment

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing.
                Change the record, bumsniff.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Change the record, bumsniff.
                  then please tell your other posters to stop making threads about floyd everytime he farts in public.

Comment

lol both Pacquiao AND Mayweather duck balls. I don't give a **** if any of you dick-riders get offended. Drink this

Comment

I like that word repugnant, perfect way to describe the majority of Floyd's fanatical fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X