Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood went in...dude speaks from the heart and thats why I love his vids....maybe he went a lil' too far by saying Floyd is scared but I can understand why dudes think so....I'm just not convinced Floyd is scared of the dude....everything else was solid though!!....MOST of the Floyd base is up to par but its enough lames in that group to warrant such a label...the lames are usually very vocal

Comment

• Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
      Duran is arguably P4P #1 Lightweight, Manny is not.
      You missed the gist of what I was saying. Duran, Pacquaio, and Mayweather won belts at various weight classes, going up and up and up. Mayweather though, did it while having an '0'. My point is that if this were easy to do, other fighters would be doing it easily too. But the reality is that it's not easy at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Where's the balance? The vid had some decent points but it goes much too far. Floyd is undoubtedly a great boxer and in no way/shape or form can many do what he's accomplished. There's no reason to let hate take that from him. But commence with the hating I guess.
        How did it go too far? Of course many boxers can't do what he's accomplished because they don't have that many opportunities to duck the best opponents at the right time.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Virtually every word out of Blood's mouth was the truth. On Floyd supposedly standing with Cotto when he was getting tagged up by a fighter with offensive skills comparable to his, to the skinny jeans, Floyd's loss to Castillo and just how overrated he truly is, and just about everything else. I feel identically.. De La Hoya did not beat Floyd however.

It's sad. And I'm one of the guys that used to defend Floyd.

Im with you on this one as well bro, I have felt like that all the time about Floyd , the man has skills but yet on inactivity makes me wonder that he is protecting his 0 and that's chicken shet . There was a thread a couple days ago on here who had the better resume Morales or Floyd and a lot of *****s were bashin on Morales. Yet he never ducked anybody or took any vacations. Inactivity alone kills a fighter. I believe that Castillo did beat Floyd and I was a Floyd fan maybe not a ***** but I recognize his skills yet all these long vacations makes him look bad. The video speaks the truth on how a lot of boxing fans feel even though we don't want to admit but deep down inside some of us feel that way about Floyd

Comment

• I turned it off when he said Oscar beat Floyd.. Dude is CLEARLY trolling and doesnt like Floyd much.. How could you take some of the things serious that hes saying.. Look at Floyd fight, how can you say he isnt brilliant in the ring..

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              .. How could you take some of the things serious that hes saying.. Look at Floyd fight, how can you say he isnt brilliant in the ring..
              Hes just saying what everyone thinks, theres no point in being polite when referring to FLoyd, he doesnt deserve it.

Floyd is very good in the ring, but he dont fight. Pac is giving Floyd the chance to redeem him self somewhat and Floyd throws the goodwill gesture back in Pacs face. Preffering to think of himself as a businessman and accountant before he is a fighter.
              Just fight damn it floyd, fight.

Theres lots of fighters who are brilliant in the ring. Are you saying Pac didnt look brilliant busting up Miguel, Margarito and Hatton.? Did ward not look briliant against Froch?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                I think you are blinded by your conspiracy theory so much so that you believe it is fact, like many conspiracy theorists.

Pacquaio fought good fights because Floyd retired? You serious or is that entertainment for me? Next, Hatton. You serious with this too? Hatton, who fought Pacquaio, and got blazed out and then retired? That was Floyd's fault?

Your thought process is irrational. In my opinion, by the time Floyd Mayweather came back, a lot of these fighters you are talking about basically killed each other and/or they were no longer hot. Many of them fizzled out. And this happens with many fighters in boxing.

Now there's a theory that some folks like ****im Richardson has, which is once all these fighters killed one another and fizzled out, Floyd came back to pick apart the few that remained from the carnage. ****im feels that this was Floyd's plan all along because 147 was too hot. I don't really agree, but there is at least some logic to his theory. And I can even understand how he's come to that conclusion.

But your theory is so off the charts and irrational, you'd blame Floyd for the orbital bone that Margarito suffered by Pacquaio. Or if Canelo Alvarez slips on a banana peel one day, you'd argue Floyd is the cause of that too. I think it's crazy to believe that Floyd is somehow the sun of boxing, and all other planets (as in boxers) revolve around him.

First off, your argument has no legs, you start off with ad hominem name calling, conspiracy theorist? Who writes your jokes?

Where did I blame floyd for out comes of others fights? You're putting words in my mouth/paragraphs.

You say I am irrational? how? Because of the fact that fighters opted to not fight one another, not take the riskier fights for a shot at floyd, who was toying around with everyone, saying, he might fight this guy, or that guy, but this guy isnt a draw, blah, blah, blah, crap..... how is that irrational? That actually happened, I am old enough to remember.

I think you have a grammar issue, you don't know the words that are being said/written...

When floyd was away, I called it out before Richardson was on record of saying such things about floyds match making tactics, but when floyd was retired everyone started making the matches we all wanted to see, minus fights we wanted to see with floyd , A LOT of fights were made that weren't going to be made with floyd being active, not until he was beaten and had a loss, OR he was out of the game and retired...

That is a fact.

I said the same thing though as Richardson, floyd is gonna let these guys beat the fight out of one another, then floyd is going to come back and properly select who he fights, and the rest is history.

pacquiao fought on an active schedule, he basically fought all who was there, kind of, there are some match ups i would've liked to seen verse some that pac has fought but the fact of the matter is, pac wasn't waiting around for nobody.... still isn't. so trying to put words in my mouth about pac only had good fights was because mayweather was retired? is not what I said.. try again.

Hatton had a bunch of fights, Cotto was active, same with a good handful of other names that would've made good fights with floyd and any another fighter in and around said divisions, but it wasn't until floyd was out that they FOUGHT one another, and the fights were exciting.

I had to say, I am perturbed by your rhetoric, seriously, just come out ad hominem's, strawman arguments, trying to blast with nothing but logical fallacies, and basically said nothing other than try and discredit me, not that I or you matter in this, but I find it rather humorously sad that this is your approach.

Just by timeline alone, I can make my case, by the history of the fights, and the quality of the fights, and the matches that were made, I can make a valid case that boxing was better off with floyd not tying up two, maybe three weight divisions... boxing was stagnate with guys playing chess for a shot at at floyd and not trying to tear down the house.

The match making at that time was constipated, backed up, nothing doing, I remember these boards being all up in arms about how the fights were lame when this was going on. everyone was questioning all the matches because they weren't what we wanted, the big fights weren't being made like they should, or more often as they should've been.

These are facts. Just look up the history. Or is that another conspiracy.

I find it funny that this is how you go about having a discussion, or even try and make your case, or try and prove your point. I bet you're from the school of thought that if you're louder than the other person, then, that makes you right... Or if you throw out your sop****ric wit, you won't have to provide any facts about the subject and or facts about the person you're name calling.

Bottom line, I know for a fact, that matches between a good handful of fighters never got made because they were trying to win a shot at the floyd mayweather big payday sweepstakes..... and each time floyd retired, we got to see those match ups happen....

I guess I could've just said what I just said in the last paragraph and been done with it..... so I'll wrap it up there with that, because this is the closest I will come to being an idiot, because I let myself have this type of banter with you.... an idiot./

Comment

• nobody can accuse bloodboxing of being a ptard soldier. he's had legendary battles with them.

right or wrong,

he's a righteous boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post

Bottom line, I know for a fact, that matches between a good handful of fighters never got made because they were trying to win a shot at the floyd mayweather big payday sweepstakes..... and each time floyd retired, we got to see those match ups happen....
                    Well doesn't this prove that everybody is playing the game? Boxing is a business. Don't hate the players hate the game. If you're going to be a crybaby then at least be consistent. Floyd isn't the only one playing the game, he's just the most important player.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Hes just saying what everyone thinks, theres no point in being polite when referring to FLoyd, he doesnt deserve it.

Floyd is very good in the ring, but he dont fight. Pac is giving Floyd the chance to redeem him self somewhat and Floyd throws the goodwill gesture back in Pacs face. Preffering to think of himself as a businessman and accountant before he is a fighter.
                      Just fight damn it floyd, fight.

Theres lots of fighters who are brilliant in the ring. Are you saying Pac didnt look brilliant busting up Miguel, Margarito and Hatton.? Did ward not look briliant against Froch?
                      If you ask most respected boxers, they will tell you Floyds the best and the truth.. Thats all the proof I need.. Trust me I'll take Wards opinion over an obvious black fat troll who wears a ****ing turban lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X