No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Looking For a "Wow" Performance on 12/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Looking For a "Wow" Performance on 12/15

Amir Khan is gearing up to bounce back from two back to back losses and return to his winning ways as he takes on undefeated Carlos Molina on December 15th at the Los Angeles Sports Arena.

After his upset loss to Danny Garcia in July, Khan decided to make crucial changes to his team as he separated from trainer Freddie Roach and is now training under the tutelage of Virgil Hunter in Northern California. Khan feels it was a change that was needed and assures you will see a new and different Amir Khan come fight night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan always has a Wow performance-its either Win or Whine

Comment

I do not want to sound like a hater here - BUT, YOU CAN'T HAVE A WOW PERFORMANCE AGAINST A LIGHT HITTING 135 FIGHTER!!! Even if Khan looks sensational, it's meaningless at 140. It'd be like me battering a midget and bragging about my performance.

Comment

'wow'

Against a light hitting small lightweight at 22/1 on where's the 'wow' come from ?
        It's more like a early stoppage or nothing.The jury is longer out ! He's beginning to sound a little like Aurdley. This is and is made for no other reason other than a confidence builder with a small bloke with a unbeaten padded record !
        Good luck Khan but be careful there are lots of guys in these weight classes that would be more than favorite to hammer you!!

Comment

This is a good comeback fight for Khan. If Khan stepped up to welterweight and lost, nobody would criticise his opponent for picking on a smaller fighter.

Fact is, it's easier to move up than to move down and Molina is a well rounded opponent. For Khan's first fight back from a devastating KO and two losses, this is a good fight.

Comment

Well he was KO'd in WOW fashion against Garcia... khan fell hard from boxing grace. Id still give him a chance to comeback.

Comment

Khan just needs to make sure he wins and not get hit with anything stupid.

Comment

khan is done at the elite level. he will have a wow performance I am sure, because this fight was made exactly for that reason. when he faces someone his own size, he goes down. he just will never be on top, no matter how badly he thinks he is there or has been there.

Comment

To get people to stand up and notice you (and say wow...) you need to be in a competitive fight, and preferably look brilliant. Molina is a decent come back fight for Khan but lets not kid ourselves, he is smaller, less experienced, less talented and can't punch, Molina is nothing more than a confidence builder, you can't wow anyone in these types of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    khan is done at the elite level. he will have a wow performance I am sure, because this fight was made exactly for that reason. when he faces someone his own size, he goes down. he just will never be on top, no matter how badly he thinks he is there or has been there.
                    I find it hilarious that Khan says that Joan Guzman wasn't a big enough name, then he digs up a second Carlos Molina that noone even knew existed

On top of that, Molina is like 3 or 4 inches shorter haha

AND has only fought at lightweight.
                    Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 11-01-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X