Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 CENT officially parts ways The Money Team "I'm no longer apart or down with TMT ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares?

Comment

50 broke their hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        I remember when all the floyd fans where on 50's nuts, about how he will revive boxing. I wonder what they got to say now.

SMS taking over!!!
        I been saying for a while it was bs. I NEVER thought this would happen, but Im glad because 50 doesnt know boxing and he will ruin their careers. He thinks he can match them up with the best, but in boxing you never know what will happen. They both will lose, too many layoffs. Gamboa gets stopped by Bron bron, and Direll wont get far. Im just glad Floyd wont have to deal with their losses. 50 WILL have bad Kharma in the form of their losses. He just knows nothing about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by head movement View Post
          LOL,People really thought this clown was relevant in any form?
          Man I told all of yall he was washed up, and everyone ganged up on me. Go back to that thread, we battled for 30 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Floyd is broke lmaoooo

He making excuses. Fighthype already exposed everything. They tried to talk Floyd into leaving Haymon, and 50 got bitter when Floyd aint wanna play ball.

Comment

Well to be honest, those letters Floyd was sent in jail, exposed what 50 and the Summers guy were trying to do.

But good for guys like Gamboa and Dirrell, hopefully they keep them active. Beltran, who I thought won the fight against Martinez, is a very good fight. After that, fight Salgado/Mendez/Magdaleno and than go up to 135 for Broner.

Also, it looks like Billy Dib is on the Cotto card in New York. Would like to see Dib-Fortuna, if both win their fights in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                failing to run game?

i mean 50 not the one that has people taking more share than they should of his money
                Floyd wasnt either. NO WAY Floyd was raking in 100million. You believe Snaggle tooth Tommy smalls, who carries Floyd's bags? You HAVE to be trolling if you do, or if you think Floyd was making 100million. Its NO SECRET That Floyd is SHARP on his business,and is his own boss. NO one controlls Floyd's money Im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post

50 broke their hearts.
                  Who's that chick

Comment

So basically this is all floyds fault that tmt aint taking over

Comment

Why do I have a feeling Fitty's going to be alongside Pac for his ring entrance rapping

Comment

Working...
                      X