Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 CENT officially parts ways The Money Team "I'm no longer apart or down with TMT ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if this was posted here before but this kinda says it all... Go to the 30 second mark.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Saying he got rid of Mayweather is inaccurate. The correct thing to say is ''I'm glad he decided to move on and try his luck after failing to run game on Mayweather''. Can't get rid of what's not yours.
      LOL, you're right, bad choice of words. As much as I wanted TMT to work, it might be better this way. If 50 has success, he won't need to share the credit. And if he fails, well some were already counting him out to begin with.

Comment

bros how much money is 50 investing in boxing and if he can get new sponsors to boxing fights that would be good...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          He can try. I'm glad he got rid of Mayweather and decided to try his luck.
          and why is that?how popular was dirrell with an actual boxing promoter?why would 50 be able to do any better?this is not early 2000 no one cares about 50

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Saying he got rid of Mayweather is inaccurate. The correct thing to say is ''I'm glad he decided to move on and try his luck after failing to run game on Mayweather''. Can't get rid of what's not yours.
              failing to run game?

i mean 50 not the one that has people taking more share than they should of his money

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                I hadn't seen the TMT is over tweet.

good post bro

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  and why is that?how popular was dirrell with an actual boxing promoter?why would 50 be able to do any better?this is not early 2000 no one cares about 50
                  So, because no one cares about 50, that directly translates to "no one is gonna care about his fighters"? It doesn't matter if it's 50 or Mike Tyson, the goal of a promoter never changes. The point of being a promoter is to get your fighters the attention they need. Skill and talent will always be valuable, and Gamboa/Dirrell have that. 50 has to get them the opportunities to show-case their ability. If he does his job and they'll do theirs, all of us win.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 11-01-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

hope the gamboa fight pushes through. i'm excited to see gamboa enter the 135 or 140 division, maybe a potential match up with pacquiao at 147

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      I remember when all the floyd fans where on 50's nuts, about how he will revive boxing. I wonder what they got to say now.

SMS taking over!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X