Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM looking huge drops sparring partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen this same thread a couple of weeks ago. Instead of it being Marquez, it was Manny and most of the posts were about how its no big deal and why it was even being reported.

Gotta love the hypocrisy.

Comment

Marquez timed his sparring partner stepping in, and threw that nice right hand.

Juans winning gloves look like 18oz or more, compared to his sparring partners reyes gloves.

Comment

He's still very slow, he likes to work to increase speed in the last month of training.

Comment

People making fun of his sparring partner are missing the point; accurate, sharp counters is what Marquez relies on against Pacquiao, and gotDAMN that was a good punch. He's a little sluggish still but will be ready fight night. Marquez spent most of his early career fighting in a few less entertaining style, but it has seriously paid off because the man's skill isn't yet in decline.

As tired as I am of this ****, I'm expecting another good fight.

Comment

I could careless about this fight, unless Manny stops him or unless Marquez gets the UNANIMOUS CLEAR DECISION. But I will buy it, because it's going to have a damn good undercard it seems.

Fortuna, Vazquez/Gesta, and Gamboa/Beltran. I'm on board, even though the main event is a bit pointless.

Comment

Damn wtf.. JMM looks huge. He's definitely going for the KO against Pac

Comment

What people dont realize is that the bigger Marquez is, the harder he will fall

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  nice shot! and marquez looks huge...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I could careless about this fight, unless Manny stops him or unless Marquez gets the UNANIMOUS CLEAR DECISION. But I will buy it, because it's going to have a damn good undercard it seems.

Fortuna, Vazquez/Gesta, and Gamboa/Beltran. I'm on board, even though the main event is a bit pointless.
                    It's couldn't care less by the way.

Comment

i still don't like the marquez-pacquiao 4. i love both guys and don't want any of them to lose at this point. I already accepted the fact long before that marquez is and will always be pac's style's kryptonite. If pac beats him this time its not because pac is the better boxer but it will be because marquez is already old. I don't want to resolve their war, and its better to leave it at that. If marquez puts on a clinic and let his hands go more I'll feel sad for pac, and ultimately closes the Pac-mayweather wishful thinkings. If pacquiao KO's marquez, pac fans will be happy because they can finally bash the marquez fans and tell them that pac is better, and the hope for pac-may is still on. But I'll never believe that Pac can KO marquez Prime to prime and do easy work. it'll never happen. but since this is happening, may the best man win, and i'll always be a fan of both.

Comment

Working...
                      X