JMM looking huge drops sparring partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The famous and deadly Mexico Districto Federal Ice

Comment

Juan's arms look huge,but that guy was really slow but that counter was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Man, they always have badass music at that gym. The music is all upbeat, but then the gym is pretty tense because of the sparring and the big fight coming up. It's such a cool contrast. Boxing gyms.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Creatine is a water retainer. he'd look soft on creatine.
          It is an old joke on here~ goes back to the David Diaz fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...light=creatine
          Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-31-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            That slip and counter right was a thing of beauty. I think JMM is going to take Pac down this time....I got an eerie feeling he will put on a clinic.
            I can really see that happening if Pac is not taking this fight serious and JMM lets his hands go more.

Comment

His reflex's still look sharp.

Comment

marquez is a master counter puncher but that sparring partner of his is nothing like pacquiao. no head movement, no handspeed or footwork plus no lightning left hand lead. so but my opinion still stands firm, pacquiao will ko marquez come fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                  Is it me or has JMM's new conditioner and links with BALCO really suspicious?
                  Not as suspicious as Ariza's link to steroids and the fact that PAC refuses to test

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                    Is it me or has JMM's new conditioner and links with BALCO really suspicious?
                    It's just you. You should be ashamed to even question the greatness of GODquez.

Comment

damn , he is looking good... i might just put some real money on jmm this time

Comment

Working...
                      X