Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can Pac do to counter JMM's strategy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    the bad thing about being the aggressor is ur punches seems to have less power because of ur opponent stepping back compared to have ur opponent moving towards ur punch as being the aggressor

what i notice though in the third fight was pacs left landing more than b4 but not as hard
    it would be nice if he does a little more of it and more clearer for people to see

[IMG][/IMG]

dont make it too fast for people to miss LOL

seriously he was getting better at dodging and blocking most marquez counter punches
    there was a couple landing from marquez but nothing more
    he should just improve what he did in the 3rd fight and nothing more
    Damn Pac looks slicker than cat$h!t in slow mo

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      the bad thing about being the aggressor is ur punches seems to have less power because of ur opponent stepping back compared to have ur opponent moving towards ur punch as being the aggressor

what i notice though in the third fight was pacs left landing more than b4 but not as hard
      it would be nice if he does a little more of it and more clearer for people to see

[IMG][/IMG]

dont make it too fast for people to miss LOL

seriously he was getting better at dodging and blocking most marquez counter punches
      there was a couple landing from marquez but nothing more
      he should just improve what he did in the 3rd fight and nothing more
      @2:43 someone here suggested to throw that lead left more often. And i agree with that, its effective because Manny is on an angle, side stepping, moving in
      semi lateral, lead foot outside.

Seriously, Manny's punches are so fast and comes in weird angles they are hard too see.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        Damn Pac looks slicker than cat$h!t in slow mo
        if u dont see it in regular speed u need a new pair eye of glasses

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
          @2:43 someone here suggested to throw that lead left more often. And i agree with that, its effective because Manny is on an angle, side stepping, moving in
          semi lateral, lead foot outside.

Seriously, Manny's punches are so fast and comes in weird angles they are hard too see.
          mannys speed is not camera and eye friendly
          specially on haters eyes

i like what he did in the 3rd fight
          he just need to land them more hard and clearer

i just fear that he might goin to change the plan again which result to confusion

Comment

Easy:

Learn to throw more than just the same jab, jab, straight left hand.

VARIETY: Its spicy you know.

Comment

The only people that thinks Manny only throws jab jab straight left are either idiots, Casual fans, haters or trolls, those are the only Punch they see because they don't know jack about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I don't agree, Juan Diaz gave him lots of issues bullying. JMM does not have the legs to constantly get away especially if Manny works his midsection, shooting in landing his flurry then grappling up won't allow JMM to really fire back like he wants and really force JMM to only counter in between which he also does but if Manny knows he is only aiming for that is will be easier to do something about it. Manny holding him would stop a lot of what you were saying anyways.

Plus keep in mind grappling wears guys down, and in a battle of conditioning I think Manny trumps JMM, once again especially if he works JMM's midsection he will have to take some shots to do that but it could really pay off long run.
                You're just joking right? lol Do you really think you can make a drastic change like that to Manny near the end of his career and make him fight like Hatton. That's ridiculous, its kind of hilarious, sorry.

Juan Diaz is orthodox not southpaw like Manny. That is why Marquez fought the way he did against Juan, there was no southpaw stance to feed off of Marquez was forced to trade because there wasn't many angles to hide unlike when fighting a southpaw, and it wasn't Manny so Marquez can afford to go toe to toe with him. If Marquez bob/slips to his left he is still expose to Juan's RIGHT hand, both hands. If you don't get that then you don't know boxing and theres is no use explaining it to you.

And what do you mean Marquez does not have the legs to constantly back up or get away? He did that all night against Manny in the 3rd fight, in all their fights.

Now, If you still argue what i just wrote, i will assume you're just messin with me or you don't really know what you're talking about. And there no point explaining it to you like a broken record.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                  You're just joking right? lol Do you really think you can make a drastic change like that to Manny near the end of his career and make him fight like Hatton. That's ridiculous, its kind of hilarious, sorry.

Juan Diaz is orthodox not southpaw like Manny. That is why Marquez fought the way he did against Juan, there was no southpaw stance to feed off of Marquez was forced to trade because there wasn't many angles to hide unlike when fighting a southpaw, and it wasn't Manny so Marquez can afford to go toe to toe with him. If Marquez bob/slips to his left he is still expose to Juan's RIGHT hand, both hands. If you don't get that then you don't know boxing and theres is no use explaining it to you.

And what do you mean Marquez does not have the legs to constantly back up or get away? He did that all night against Manny in the 3rd fight, in all their fights.

Now, If you still argue what i just wrote, i will assume you're just messin with me or you don't really know what you're talking about. And there no point explaining it to you like a broken record.
                  I don't consider incorporating holding to be a drastic change, in fact it is one of the simplest things to implement. One guys often implement late in their careers. I am not saying fight like Hatton, I am saying fight like Manny then hold once he gets out of position and force a reset, rinse repeat~

I am not messing with you, you can disagree but that simple move would change the whole complexion of what JMM could do and would force JMM's hand in a lot of ways. Do you not get that?

You are asking what Manny could do to counter JMM~ this is an obvious counter to what JMM does and JMM would be unprepared for such a move.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-28-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    I wasn't, but apparently you were bwhahahaha.......
                    Yup, ..... trying to remind you too! lol!

Comment

i don't know...um...be unpredictable?

Comment

Working...
                      X