Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman Attacks The Idea of Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when was the last time Marquez or Pacquiao fought for the WBC?

Sulaiman is a joke

Comment

"the idea of a fourth fight"

uh did anybody tell him its already signed. there is no "idea", its reality

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        If Sulaiman feels that way, he should make the fight for the WBC Diamond Belt because it is just as ****ing meaningless as the damn fight.
        ziiing.

The stuff that Sulaiman says makes me wonder if he's trolling on a Donald Trump level, or if he's actually never seen or learned the history of the sport he's the supposed president of. I mean, what's that crap about Marquez moving up in weight? Apparently up until that moment had Sulaiman never heard of any boxer moving up two weight classes?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
          It makes me wonder what in the hell Marquez ever did that offended Suliaman. Jose and the other vile scumbags at the WBC have always showed preferential treatment towards Mexican fighters (Chavez Jr, Morales, and Canyellow Alvarez lately), but never Marquez!

Anyway, its a good fight. 3 close ones already begs for a 4th. Its also a matchup of two of the best fighters of the last 10 years

Marquez seems pretty political, I think. Of your aforementioned names, I think they would just go where the wind blows, but I think Marquez would be the type of person to ask questions.

Comment

I will buy it. JMM or Pac will retire IMO and TBH I enjoyed the 3rd fight a lot. Yes the decision left a bad taste but it was a close fight and pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              It makes me wonder what in the hell Marquez ever did that offended Suliaman. Jose and the other vile scumbags at the WBC have always showed preferential treatment towards Mexican fighters (Chavez Jr, Morales, and Canyellow Alvarez lately), but never Marquez!

Anyway, its a good fight. 3 close ones already begs for a 4th. Its also a matchup of two of the best fighters of the last 10 years
              Marquez has always been very critical about the WBC, he was upset when canelo got the chance to win the title vs matt hatton, and was very vocal about it on tv
              Plus on his tv show, he's always telling the truth about how meaningless their millions of belts are
              Its not like he has an agenda against the wbc, he's just telling what everyone thinks.

Comment

Sulaiman has jack shhh to criticize..should we pull out the laundry list of bullshhh his organization has pulled the last 5 years? Or for the matter he should've been investigated for his betting on fights his organization is collecting fees on..the fact remains he was trying to get a sanctioning fee out of these boxers and they said "No thank you.."

Comment

For an unknown reason......
                  come on now

Comment

He's all buttsore cos no-one wants his POS diamond belt.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                      Marquez has always been very critical about the WBC, he was upset when canelo got the chance to win the title vs matt hatton, and was very vocal about it on tv
                      Plus on his tv show, he's always telling the truth about how meaningless their millions of belts are
                      Its not like he has an agenda against the wbc, he's just telling what everyone thinks.
                      I remember that! Thanks for reminding me. Telling the truth about Canyellow puts Marquez on Jose and the other crooks at the WBCs poop list

Comment

Working...
                      X