No announcement yet.

Calderon says Pac weight drain fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon says Pac weight drain fighters

To win fights.And he also said Floyd fights fighters at their weight instead of weight draining them and he said Floyd would beat Pacquiao.

I lost points when he took a knee and quit his last fight.... not taking anything he says seriously

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I lost points when he took a knee and quit his last fight.... not taking anything he says seriously
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

time for ivan to ride on the floyd d1ck like the TS.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Comment

And does this make you feel better about yourself now that Calderon said it?

Comment

Of course Calderon thinks floyd would beat Pac, he has the same style and feather fisted punching power

Actually Calderon uses the philly shell better than floyd ever did

And did he ever see the floyd-JMM fight? He made JMM jump over 2 weight classes to a catchweight and he still didn't make weight and then he ran from Marquez all night lmao

Comment

Iron Boy kicking the Iron Truth!!!!....dropping this on dude's heads could be dangerous....hard hats required before watching that vid...especially Pac fans

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                To win fights.And he also said Floyd fights fighters at their weight instead of weight draining them and he said Floyd would beat Pacquiao.

I used to jump for joy to see ANYONE jumping to Floyd's side, and criticizing Pac. Things are different now. This doesnt make me happy for Floyd that he has someone taking up for him. He already made a fool out of himself with the whole pac situation. This one guy says something in his favor, who cares. Pac been taking so many L's, and having horrible fights lately, his fans are not even as passionate about him as they used to be. Everyone has moved on from both fighters. All the stuff They have put the fans through, has exposed and separated the boxing fans from the groupies. The boxing fans turn on them when they disrespect the sport. The groupies keep finding ways to make it seem like Floyd's health is not an issue. I agree. Its not. Arum has to die for the fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Of course Calderon thinks floyd would beat Pac, he has the same style and feather fisted punching power

Actually Calderon uses the philly shell better than floyd ever did

And did he ever see the floyd-JMM fight? He made JMM jump over 2 weight classes to a catchweight and he still didn't make weight and then he ran from Marquez all night lmao
                  No he humiliated JMM. Something Pac has never even come close to doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    And does this make you feel better about yourself now that Calderon said it?
                    Great comment. Back when pac was ducking, things like this made Floyd fans feel good. Most of us Floyd fans are not as passionate about him anymore, so this video was like whatever for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X