Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calderon says Pac weight drain fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The headbutt of Mayol and punches from Segura must really messed up Calderon's head.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      Because what Pacquiao has done was so unusual he wanted to see if he was clean and Pacquiao does show signs of Roid usage like his big head,big calves and his lame excuses not to take a random drug test for 2 years.Then after 2 years he agrees to take a random drug test which most likely means he got the roids out his system cause why would he finally agree when he claimed that taking blood weakens him in the past?After the whole Pac situation Floyd realized a lot of these fighters are cheating so he decided every fighter that fights him have to take a test.

And the "what if i lose" claims came from Pacquiao claiming Floyd said that,that does`nt necessarily means Floyd said it or Pacquiao could have took Floyd words out of context,there`s 2 sides to every story.
      Really not interested in what you have got to say. Rather talk to boxing fans, not fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        Really not interested in what you have got to say. Rather talk to boxing fans, not fanboys
        Then why reply to the kid?

Pac tries to get all the advantages and does it in a obvious way
        but like I posted earlier money talks

The thing that gets to me is
        1. How can you fight someone at 147 then ask for a catchweight of 145
        then your next fight be at 147? Why not just fight all 3 at 147? B i tch move
        2. how can you fans not understand that the hardest pounds to lose are
        the last few. Pac fans cry that it was only 2 pounds and that he weighed in
        at 146 (Cotto) the fight before but do they know how damn hard it is to lose
        those last 2 pounds

the sad thing is that even if Cotto could have weighed in at the 147 limit
        he still gets trucked by Manny, speed kills add power to that and its all over

Had manny stepped up and said ok 147 then what would the excuses be?
        None I bet

Comment

He sounds like a ***g Flowmo!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Then why reply to the kid?

Pac tries to get all the advantages and does it in a obvious way
            but like I posted earlier money talks

The thing that gets to me is
            1. How can you fight someone at 147 then ask for a catchweight of 145
            then your next fight be at 147? Why not just fight all 3 at 147? B i tch move
            2. how can you fans not understand that the hardest pounds to lose are
            the last few. Pac fans cry that it was only 2 pounds and that he weighed in
            at 146 (Cotto) the fight before but do they know how damn hard it is to lose
            those last 2 pounds

the sad thing is that even if Cotto could have weighed in at the 147 limit
            he still gets trucked by Manny, speed kills add power to that and its all over

Had manny stepped up and said ok 147 then what would the excuses be?
            None I bet
            why do you presume i agree with what pacquiao does? if you look through my posts you will find i disagree with catchweights altogether. all top fighters try to gain advantages, its nothing new. cotto wanted a catchweight for margarito! mayweather agreed to a catchweight and then failed to make it. ward fights at home all the time etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              He sounds like a ***g Flowmo!

Comment

Working...
              X