No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    JMM who moved up 2 weight classes and Fraud didn't even bother to make weight. .
    You mean make weight like DLH did and drain himself when Pac moved up a few weight classes? We saw what happen there.

But you're up here blaming Floyd for "not making weight", but then schitting on him for supposedly beating "weight drained" fighters hahahahah

Which one is it?

Do you want him to lose from being "weight drained" like many have done or do you want him to beat guys that "weight drain" themselves?

You seem confused man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      You mean make weight like DLH did and drain himself when Pac moved up a few weight classes? We saw what happen there.

But you're up here blaming Floyd for "not making weight", but then schitting on him for supposedly beating a "weight drained" fighters hahahahah

Which one is it?

Do you want him to lose from being "weight drained" like many have done or do you want him to beat guys that "weight drain" themselves?

You seem confused man.
      We also saw that with Andre Ward right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Floyd also retired when Margarito, Cotto, Mosley, Williams, Clottey were killing each other.
        I agree with this.

Comment

• Morales's wins over prime ATG Barrera and Manny Pacquiao **** on anything Mayweather has on his resume. Also, Morales NEVER ducked anyone like Fraud.

#AztecSexGodWarrior

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            We also saw that with Andre Ward right?
            You mean the one where Dawson called Ward out in and "asked" to come down in weight? Is that the one you're talking about?

You see it puts a whole new light on things when you voluntarily "ask" to come down in weight. HUGE difference.

But no worries, because I don't expect someone like you to understand anything like that.

Comment

You mean the one where Dawson called Ward out in and "asked" to come down in weight? Is that the one you're talking about?

You see it puts a whole new light on things when you voluntarily "ask" to come down in weight. HUGE difference.

But no worries, because I don't expect someone like you to understand anything like that.
              actually dawson asked for a CW which was DECLINED by Ward, but I'm sure you already knew that, just forgot to mention it huh?

Comment

But you're up here blaming Floyd for "not making weight", but then schitting on him for supposedly beating "weight drained" fighters hahahahah

Which one is it?

You seem confused man.
                Except Floyd wasn't a past-his-prime part time promoter like DLH. He was a full time fighter that was fully capable of making weight when he fought JMM.

And I want him to fight the top fighters available at their best. Is that too hard to ask to a supposed ATG fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                  actually dawson asked for a CW which was DECLINED by Ward, but I'm sure you already knew that, just forgot to mention it huh?
                  Oh really?

Well, I have news for you. I saw the interview live. He called Ward out at 168.

But hey, don't take my word for it. See the boxingscene article yourself.

http://www.boxingscene.com/chad-daws...esponds--52310

"Bad Chad then shared he could "get down to 168".

Comment

Which one is it?

You seem confused man.
                    Your last two sentences had me cracking the **** up!

Comment

Oh really?

Well, I have news for you. I saw the interview live. He called Ward out at 168.

But hey, don't take my word for it. See the boxingscene article yourself.

http://www.boxingscene.com/chad-daws...esponds--52310

"Bad Chad then shared he could "get down to 168".
                      Oh really? Is that why it's on tape that Dawson and his trainer asked for a 170LB catchweight, which was IMMEDIATELY shot down by Ward, and said it's not even negotiable? I would post the video for you, but then I realized if you hadn't already known this then you're not much of a fan to begin with. Stick to the script.

Comment

Working...
                      X