Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    Umm everything he said was correct though. Zab, while having much
    Just stfu, lmao. Tell that **** to your fanatical friends lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
      I'm just as confused as you.
      he's probably just one of those hardcore floyd apologists who'll do anything to defend him. you'll come by these types once in a while.

Comment

• Fraud's resume is s-hit. He beat a weight-drained Chicanito (his words), weight-drained Corrales, JMM who moved up 2 weight classes and Fraud didn't even bother to make weight. Castillo is his best win, good win but that's really his only career highlight. Morales beating the piss out of prime Pacquiao and prime Barrera ***** anything Fraud has done.

Comment

• Who gave more to boxing? Morales. Who will I continue to go back and watch videos of for the rest of my life? Morales. Who fought everyone (sans Marquez)? Morales. Who do I think of when I think of what a prize fighter looks like? Morales. Who is all time talented with a skill set unmatched during his reign? Mayweather. Thus I rank Floyd higher on the all time great list.

Comment

• Fraud also retired when Margarito, Cotto, Mosley, Williams, Clottey were killing each other. I will never ever forgive him for that. RIDICULOUS move on his part and even more ridiculous were his fanboys like Max Kellerman applauding this. Unbelievable.

Comes out of "retirement" and fights a faded Shane after Shane overtrained by going through two complete training camps back to back thanks to the Berto situation. Fights an overmatched JWW in Vicky then he fights Cotto after Margarito took his soul in a weight class that wasn't his best. LOL GTFO!!!

Comment

• Everyone knows im no floyd fan but c'mon........ People shaming themselves all over the place in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Who gave more to boxing? Morales. Who will I continue to go back and watch videos of for the rest of my life? Morales. Who fought everyone (sans Marquez)? Morales. Who do I think of when I think of what a prize fighter looks like? Morales. Who is all time talented with a skill set unmatched during his reign? Mayweather. Thus I rank Floyd higher on the all time great list.
                You earn your ranking in Boxing history by who you beat not by how skilled you are. If that were the case, Guillermo Rigondeaux would be P4P ATG by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  You earn your ranking in Boxing history by who you beat not by how skilled you are. If that were the case, Guillermo Rigondeaux would be P4P ATG by now.
                  All you did was come up with a bunch of **** excuses in your last couple of posts as to who you think ranks higher. Stop giving excuses and keep it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    All you did was come up with a bunch of **** excuses in your last couple of posts as to who you think ranks higher. Stop giving excuses and keep it real.
                    Please show me where I wasn't REAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      Please show me where I wasn't REAL.
                      Peep posts 183 and 185. Excuses. All excuses. Sorry ass excuses too, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X