No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    according to you a mayweather bum sniffer. To bad the boxing world that matters holds may accountable for his cherry picking. To bad there;s not a lot of people living in your fantasy world.
    Common sense even when it comes to boxing isn't very common here.

Glad most people here disagree with me, as most people on the internet like 95% are total clowns.

Besides dipwad I am a gambler, I don't want to have the same views as others as there is no money int that way of looking at things, I look at things very differently for a reason and it serves me very well. I am perfectly happy with my views and the money they make me~

And remember you started this~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Common sense even when it comes to boxing isn't very common here.

Glad most people here disagree with me, as most people on the internet like 95% are total clowns.

Besides dipwad I am a gambler, I don't want to have the same views as others as there is no money int that way of looking at things, I look at things very differently for a reason and it serves me very well. I am perfectly happy with my views and the money they make me~

And remember you started this~
      guess what gamblers are losers in the end and if you think everyone else i9s a clown then it's actually you.

Comment

• floyd ran through more divisions and is still going at 36 and nobody can beat him.

You can LIKE morales more but you cant logically say his record is better.

Comment

• Morales has accomplished much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
            floyd ran through more divisions and is still going at 36 and nobody can beat him.

You can LIKE morales more but you cant logically say his record is better.
            I agree with you, but then again, logic can be twisted.

You can creat an axiom , and -logically- state the following.

Morales won over Pacquiao.
            Pacquiao won over De la Hoya.
            De la Hoya won over Whitaker.
            Whitetaker won over Roger Mayweather.
            Roger Mayweather is Floyd Mayweather's father.

See?. Morales is obviously better than any Mayweather

Comment

the truth hurts you are just mad that everyone isn't bum sniffing floyd like you. calling him out on his dodging. Who cares how he looks if he aint fighting the best competition. Morales has better wins period. What kind of fraud retires in his prime instead of facing the best? Yeah he looks great against cherry picked opponents but he hasn't taken on all comers. He should have at least ten more fights right now against namesl
              Lol case and point. This d*ckhead. Why he quotes me is beyond me. I ignore every post he makes for a reason.

Comment

guess what gamblers are losers in the end and if you think everyone else i9s a clown then it's actually you.
                I think this was funny. Nice comeback there.

Comment

Gambling is a game of intelligence and patience, I win much more than I lose and have for a long time, plus I don't play games that I can't get in my favor~

As for the internet, dude if you can't realize most people are jokes, clowns and suckers here and elsewhere then you are a clown, not the person that realizes this fact~
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    I think this was funny. Nice comeback there.
                    The gambler part is alright because that is fairly true, especially if you can't control what bets you make and have to play.

The last part though is dumb, because if you can't tell fools from someone knowledgeable on the internet that is a terrible look on that person because it is obvious most people on the internet are straight chumps

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
                      floyd fans alts voting.
                      it's obvious.....

Comment

Working...
                      X