Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow erik morales-48 votes, mayweather jr-47 votes but i got floyd by miles and i'm not a *****

Comment

floyd fans alts voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
        floyd fans alts voting.
        sad thing is they actually do that. how pathetic do you have to be to try and rig an internet poll by 1 or 2 votes?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol, this site is absolute garbage nowadays. now i see why all the good posters have left. thats why i hardly post anymore. smh. overrun by trolls and alts who have no idea wtf they are talking about.
          the truth hurts you are just mad that everyone isn't bum sniffing floyd like you. calling him out on his dodging. Who cares how he looks if he aint fighting the best competition. Morales has better wins period. What kind of fraud retires in his prime instead of facing the best? Yeah he looks great against cherry picked opponents but he hasn't taken on all comers. He should have at least ten more fights right now against namesl

Comment

Mayweather and its really not that close.

Comment

I wish the poll was public~ but the question really isn't even worth a legitimate or a vote.

Comment

Mayweather and Hopkins is the only argument those two are clearly above the rest for this era

Comment

Money over everything

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I wish the poll was public~ but the question really isn't even worth a legitimate or a vote.
                    according to you a mayweather bum sniffer. To bad the boxing world that matters holds may accountable for his cherry picking. To bad there;s not a lot of people living in your fantasy world.

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                      Mayweather and Hopkins is the only argument those two are clearly above the rest for this era
                      This........

Comment

Working...
                      X