Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan caught cheating on fiance with two slags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laughed when I read this article. If he loses his next fight he can use this as a dumb excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Haha...I see you're riding hard for Amir, huh? Stop calling people jealous and haters because most think it was a stupid move to cheat on his soon to be wife. I guess you're such a macho man that you feel the need to co-signing cheating cause that's what REAL MEN do. This is not hating. People in this thread just point out he's a dumb_ass for cheating.

Cheating is common famous or not, nice guy or bad boy. I bet most people who post in this thread have cheated more than once BUT it 's still wrong and nothing to celebrate. When I cheated on an ex girlfriend a couple of years ago my friends gave me hell and thought I was an idiot. Maybe I should label them haters and jealous, is that what you're saying?
      he's a rich athlete & this should not be a shocker to anyone. it makes me laugh. maybe hating was the bad choice of words & i'm not a macho man at all i just find it funny. who really cares who he screws? for your info i think amir khan sucks but i find it funny that this is has gotten so much attention. maybe your friends are jealous of you because they are in the "friend zone" with her & you were in her pants. maybe i'm wrong but i am enjoying this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
        As an English born person of Bangladeshi (South Asian) heritage. I don't understand why Faryal would choose to marry a person like Amir Khan. In South Asian culture, marriage suitability (from the family's point of view) is determined mostly by class, upbringing and money. This line of thinking is even more prevalent in Pakistani culture.

Khan might have a lot of money but he is severely lacking in the class department. He comes from a working class family and has a terrible record when it comes to indecency and womanising. These things are viewed with extreme contempt in traditional Asian culture.

So when a middle class, educated woman from a nice family like Faryal chooses to marry an inarticulate man with little education, a terrible track record on decency and a rather unsophisticated accent; one has to wonder what the motive is.

If it is indeed only for the money then don't be surprised if Faryal let's this one go, even if it is true.
        TBH She is educated, but still dates him etc... so not exactly a full on decent muslim girl. However Amir is a ****ed up fake. I hate him more and more. This is coming from a die hard fan since 2004.

He has been off my twitter and Facebook for sometime now and I am glad.

Comment

Mayweather gave 50k to ugly strippers, Khan copied him in some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            It won't change anything anyway his fiance was only marrying him for money. That's pretty obvious seeing as he looks like an inside out butt hole
            you seem very familiar with this..i wonder why?

Comment

It reads like a Viz sketch.

Comment

Amir Khan ‏@AmirKingKhan

All I'm saying is don't believe what you read.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  lol...anyone can say that but if his fiance said to you she wants to spend the night in your bed, i'm pretty sure the only reason you wouldn't is because he will have someone bury you in a concrete slab. the only guys hating are those "NICE GUYS" that i talked about before.
                  That's what you think, not everyone thinks the same. Not only is cheating wrong but look at the girls he's with, I'm not sure if the story is true though.

Comment

he cheated with those women...ewwwwwwww.....one of them look trannie...call up oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Haha...I see you're riding hard for Amir, huh? Stop calling people jealous and haters because most think it was a stupid move to cheat on his soon to be wife. I guess you're such a macho man that you feel the need to co-signing cheating cause that's what REAL MEN do. This is not hating. People in this thread just point out he's a dumb_ass for cheating.

Cheating is common famous or not, nice guy or bad boy. I bet most people who post in this thread have cheated more than once BUT it 's still wrong and nothing to celebrate. When I cheated on an ex girlfriend a couple of years ago my friends gave me hell and thought I was an idiot. Maybe I should label them haters and jealous, is that what you're saying?
                      Good points made.

Comment

Working...
                      X