Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido-Garcia, Juanma-Vazquez in Play For 2/2 in PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't ko wv2 and salido forgot wv2 fought arce and donaire he has experience against hall of famers salido will lose to garcia

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      I've pointed this out several times over the last couple of years. Salido started his pro career at age 15. I don't think he even had a single amateur fight. His losses are almost like a "reverse padding". Many people see all those losses and get the wrong impression.
      yep,more than half of those losses were at 19,so people like vazquez laugh at that,actually i think vazquez can give salido a better fight than juanma can,vazquez has a better chin,but then i think of his fight against a naturally smaller arce and it makes me wonder,i think vazquez is more disciplined than juanma and thats the key,and like i said takes a better punch,when i saw juanma wobble a little in the first or second round against salido against the ropes in second fight with a punch that didn't really land flush i knew he would lose

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I agree witcha. And why the hell would he wanna fight Vazquez in PR? Did he not see the scorecards for his last fight vs Juanma?
        those scorecards were crazy,put it this way,if ref lets juanma continue and round 10 ends 10-8,then salido wins round eleven and knowing he's ahead just decides to take off round twelve,he still doesn't get the victory(according to the way the scores were at the moment)

Comment

If juanma can still make 126 without killing himself then he murders wv2. Same with Salido, if he has no problems making 126 he well outwork n eventually stop Garcia.

Comment

I don't like this fight for JuanMa. Not the right time. He needs easier fights to work himself back. It's definitely a fight I want to see but JuanMa is not being done any favors. His team is putting him right back into what he needs to stay away from for the time being... another war.

Salido... Garcia... I'll believe it when I see it. Love both fighters. Can't really pull for either but I've got Mikey winning by SD.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              He won't ko wv2 and salido forgot wv2 fought arce and donaire he has experience against hall of famers salido will lose to garcia
              He has experience in getting knocked down and knocked out.

Comment

Will be the last time we see Salido, it was nice knowing ya.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Hell yeah Mikey should kill him

Comment

I c Garcia's brother stopping the fight, Salido by sheer will, Lopez over VII.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Whatever happens, your boy will face his biggest test to date...by far. I like Mikey, but I don't think he gets through Salido. If he does, I think it's safe to say he's the top dog at 126.

Comment

Working...
                      X