Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do undefeated fighters bring out so much hate from boxing community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because this isnt a boxing community outside of the few real boxing fans here its gossip web site with a boxing theme....

a bunch of childish racist on here too

but...

welcome to america!

Comment

I usually think it is because people like a measuring stick. Without being beaten or even coming close to being beaten makes people think they are fighting weak opposition when that is simply not the case.

Comment

i think the hate is directed at personalities rather than records.... ward & garcia dont get the same hate that floyd & broner get.

Comment

Larryx alt?

Comment

"Anybody can be undefeated," Rosado said. "All you have to do is fight a guy who is a has-been, fight a guy from a lower weight class. There's a lot of ways that guys are undefeated. I don't come from that. I've fought tough guys my whole career." -- Gabriel Rosado
            Remove Ward from that list add Canelo

Comment

This dude put mostly racism as a choice but yet he only put undefeated black fighters with the exception of Garcia. I don't really see anyone hate on Ward, probably cuz he does his thing in tha ring and carries himself well outside tha ring. Floyd is flamboyant but tha dude is good so he even tho he hated on he handles his u gta give it to him. Garcias fought some decent competition and I don't see to much hate for him either. Now broner ain't fought anyone and he an idiot outside tha ring tht y ppl hate on him.

Comment

You forgot to mention Rios,Alvarez. Is there a reason?

Comment

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
                  god damn dumbest boxing fan in the world title goes to u

this is probably the dumbest **** ive read in months. thanks for the laugh tho
                  God forgot to give you a sense of humor and common sense when he was making your dumbass huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    People hate perfection...but if you lose you are shot,overrated or exposed.
                    You are the truest sense of the word, Floyd stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by vale moreno iii View Post
                      this dude put mostly racism as a choice but yet he only put undefeated black fighters with the exception of garcia. I don't really see anyone hate on ward, probably cuz he does his thing in tha ring and carries himself well outside tha ring. Floyd is flamboyant but tha dude is good so he even tho he hated on he handles his u gta give it to him. Garcias fought some decent competition and i don't see to much hate for him either. Now broner ain't fought anyone and he an idiot outside tha ring tht y ppl hate on him.
                      people hate ward because hes a dirty boxer which is an actual part of boxing there are and were many of them, and they complain that he fights in oakland...

Comment

Working...
                      X