Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do undefeated fighters bring out so much hate from boxing community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
    judah, sharmba mitchell, carlos baldomir, demarcus corley, vivien harris, joe calazaghe, saul alvarez, josie harris, joe messi, antwan echols, adrien broner, Oscar the gay rican, gary russel and a lot more.
    god damn dumbest boxing fan in the world title goes to u

this is probably the dumbest **** ive read in months. thanks for the laugh tho

Comment

Most undefeated fighters are also untested. They can win title after title if they are carefully matched and pay enough to the ABC groups. I don't hate most of them but I won't praise them like most the others til they prove themselfs.

and yes there are a few racists here but everybody that questions their quality of opponents are not racist, only a few that have other agendas.

Comment

You're already very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
          god damn dumbest boxing fan in the world title goes to u

this is probably the dumbest **** ive read in months. thanks for the laugh tho
          i forgot benavidez, johnny tapia, mab, morales, rios, trinidad,sam peters.

Comment

im not mad.

im just saying most boxing fans (the objective ones atleast) dont see floyd the way you see him. hes an above average fighter sure. who wins and retires a lot. certainly top 10-20 of his era.
            judah, sharmba mitchell, carlos baldomir, demarcus corley, vivien harris, joe calazaghe, saul alvarez, josie harris, joe messi, antwan echols, adrien broner, Oscar the gay rican, gary russel and a lot more.
            Wow, you almost had me. I was actually taking you seriously until these two posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Wow, you almost had me. I was actually taking you seriously until these two posts.
              thats because i was serious when i posted dat.

Comment

Almost all of the undefeated fighters are over protected or are cherry pickers, that's why fans hate some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  You're already very annoying.
                  Count me in too. I suppose it's an alt, starting lots of threads while only recently joining in, smacks of an agenda.

He swears all the time and is usually fond of name-calling. I suppose he thinks it will give him respect..show that he has tons of boxing knowledge or whatever, while branding posters with different opinion as dumb haters and racists.

Comment

Mostly racism really? Why is that a poll option there are undefeated fighters from many races.

Bait thread, troll poster. Nothing to see here.

Comment

If you are undefeated it is more than likely you have not fought the best fighters in your division, not always but mostly.

Comment

Working...
                      X