No announcement yet.

Garcia vs. Judah nearly finalized for January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    He has one of the most delusional fanbases I've ever seen.
    All he has to do is land that left uppercut...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      All he has to do is land that left uppercut...
      He landed it against khan and Matthyse and nothing happened

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Judah will freeze and Garcia will KO his ass. Either win a big fight or be a bum. Judah straddles that line like no other.
        He has one of the most delusional fanbases I've ever seen.
        I got off the train when he lost to Khan the way he did, but I'll always be interested when he fights someone relevant because the question will always come up: will he win this time??? He's on life #8, so he has to make something happen soon cuz time is running out.

I'm picking Garcia, but I think Zab has a legit chance of winning. Khan overwhelmed Judah with speed and combinations, and Garcia doesn't fight at that pace. It's a fight that Zab can win if his gun doesn't jam.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I got off the train when he lost to Khan the way he did, but I'll always be interested when he fights someone relevant because the question will always come up: will he win this time??? He's on life #8, so he has to make something happen soon cuz time is running out.

I'm picking Garcia, but I think Zab has a legit chance of winning. Khan overwhelmed Judah with speed and combinations, and Garcia doesn't fight at that pace. It's a fight that Zab can win if his gun doesn't jam.
          He's gonna be timid once danny puts his hands on him. The jab and body punches will be key.

Comment

Danny showed a good straight right against morales, that'll be a significant punch against zab as well

Comment

I hope for Garcia's sake that he wins. He'll never hear the end of it if he loses to Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

You really think he has a legit chance? Garcia has a good chin and he's everything Zab hates : a patient, consistent fighter who picks his shots, has good timing and excellent power.

Comment

You really think he has a legit chance? Garcia has a good chin and he's everything Zab hates : a patient, consistent fighter who picks his shots, has good timing and excellent power.
                  Judah has attributes which make it awkward for the stationary Garcia too, notably his handspeed and footwork.

I think this is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    This is Danny Garcia however not Floyd Mayweather, Miguel Cotto or Kostya Tszyu.

I don't think Judah will fight cautious any more, his Pernell Whitaker impressions are over.
                    Pernell Whitaker is my favorite boxer of all time but as a trainer, he trains his fighters to be like him instead of catering to their styles. Judah is a more offensive minded fighter who likes to dictate the pace of the fight. He's not effective at all when he's cautious.

Comment

Why does Zab keep getting these massive opportunities? He's lost all his major fights. WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X