Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward 1944-2012: A Legend Passes Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great man with a kind smile..i hope you are in a better place..rest in peace master...my deeply respect..

Comment

• He is now training the angels in heaven,announcing the fights between the boxing gods,and wrapping Gods hands preparing him for Armageddon..you will be missed,boxing was in your DNA from your time in the Golden Gloves to the men you molded into champions,there will always be a seat ringside at every fight for you in all eternity

Comment

• R.i.p

you will be missed...best trainer ever!!!!

Comment

• great loss for up in coming fighters that would have benfitted from steward training rip

once nacho passes away that will end the era of great trainers.

Comment

• RIP Emanuel you're a legend of Boxing and a great man.

Comment

• I am gonna miss hearing his commentating on HBO broadcasts..I will miss his presence alone. I am glad to know he was in no pain and had his loved ones around him when he left.
              Praying for his family...Rest in Peace Manny.

Comment

• Q.E.P.D Steward..

Comment

• last known recorded interview

Comment

• Will be forever missed by anyone who knew him and his love for boxing endeared him to all of us. RIP Manny.

It feels like losing family, he's been a commentator for HBO ever since I started watching fights when I was young. "OH MA GAWD!" Partially the reason Ortiz is one of my favorites, the call made that punch exceptionally stand out to me. Sad day for us all.....

Comment

• Excellent article legendary trainer and great man rip manny you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                      X