Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham Dares Other Welters To Face R. Bailey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody looks good against Bailey?....a prime Corley outboxed him better than Alexander did. Cotto dominated him with ease.

Comment

All Devon does is fight one "Knockout Artist" after another. (Urango,Matthysse,Maidana,and Bailey)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
        Nobody looks good against Bailey?....a prime Corley outboxed him better than Alexander did. Cotto dominated him with ease.
        So why were Corley's hometown fans booing that fight ?

Comment

Cunningham talked so much shit beforehand, I guess it figures that he'd be the guy coming up with all the excuses afterwards.

Comment

actually i hope none of the top welters face bailey,and the only reason devon faced him is because he saw how awful he looked in the jones fight,he's just upset that his fighter is boring and the fans let him know it when he was being interviewed after the fight..devon=boring

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
              So why were Corley's hometown fans booing that fight ?
              I never said Corley looked good against him. I said he outboxed him better than Alexander did. Now on the other hand Cotto looked good against him.

Comment

Yeah, geez, just what we all want to see....a fighter who if he doesn't get the KO, dazzles us with his 17 punches per round output. Yippie! No thank you. fuk him, he had the chance. He looked horrible against Jones too till he got the lucky punch in. Back to horrible against Devon. Horrible doesn't float my boat.
                Last edited by richardt; 10-22-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                  Obviously you didn't see Bailey's fight with Corley or Ishe.
                  I said one beat him rather easy, the others beat him soundly.

Comment

This guy's probably responsible for 50% of the Alexander hate. Another 40% because of the robberies in St. Louis, and the final ten because of the grunting and terrible boring style.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                      "Nobody looks good against Bailey"

Bailey's good ol' days. Back when he threw punches during a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X