Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham Dares Other Welters To Face R. Bailey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander is just simply horrible to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
      "Nobody looks good against Bailey"

Boring ass fight as well. Why post that, to confirm how boring Bailey is?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Bailey's good ol' days. Back when he threw punches during a fight.
        Nah he barely threw punches in that fight as well

Comment

Cunningham and alexander need to just go away

Comment

Devon is garbage. Is and always will be vastly overrated. I mean let's be realistic, the only real significant victory he has had was his KO of Urango, what else? He lost (and quit) to Bradley, he lost in reality to Matthysse and Kotelnik, he looked "ok" against Maidana (who prob shouldn't be at WW anyways) and he looked blah against Bailey. He makes those annoying grunts when he punches and he just isn't "great" in any one thing, despite his nickname. He is good speed, a good chin, good skills but great at nothing. He just uses his wide stance, does his grunting 2-3 punch shoeshine then spins out. I don't hate the kid or anything but he is just not elite at all to me.

Comment

Cunningham I dare you make Devon a more skillful and fundamentally sound fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                On Saturday night Devon Alexander became a two division champion with a dominate win over Randall Bailey. The fight opened up Showtime's quadruple header at the newly opened Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

While Alexander was dominant, the fight wasn't very exciting. Bailey rarely opened up and didn't let his hands go very often. In fact, the CompuBox numbers revealed that Bailey only averaged 17 thrown punches per round.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Cunningham be smoking that loud or drinking that harder than hard liquor....dude be talking some nutty ish....I've been saying Devon should drop him from his position as trainer and scoop somebody who can help the kid improve....Kev be on some RELAX, JUST RELAX type ish ...not cool...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Cunningham I dare you make Devon a more skillful and fundamentally sound fighter...
                  c'mon bro...you KNOW thats asking too much

"slide to ya stick...and RELAX...this ish is easy"..LMAO...dude be killing me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Alexander is just simply horrible to watch.
                    his trainer is just as bad to listen to

Comment

Working...
                    X