• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Its the oldest belt in boxing....
    dont care....

Comment

Didnt the BBBoC give him a sportsmanship award for staying classy in the DeGale build up?

Dont think he'll be winning that again this year

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        ^^^This^^^

Groves has nothing to prove to Anderson. He's stopped him once, rather get that US exposure than to beat Anderson up again.
        When did he beat up Anderson? You mean when he got hurt, dropped and generally knocked around the ring before getting a premature stoppage as soon as he had Anderson momentarily hurt for the first time?

Comment

I don't get what message he's trying to portray?
          That he's going to continue to duck an Anderson rematch? Is he the ginger Riddick Bowe?
          That Anderson is trash.

Comment

i can imagine this might ruffle a few feathers

Comment

i wanted a rematch between Groves and Anderson. I like Groves but Anderson did really well against him on 2 weeks notice. He ran out of gas more than anything. Deserved another crack at him. He looked a bit **** against an ancient Reid though.

Groves taking and posting that pic was uncalled for. Id be alright with it if it was funny, but it wasnt.

Comment

Can't stand George Groves and he's not very good either.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  That Anderson is trash.
                  Trash who had him hurt and on the canvas.

Comment

When did he beat up Anderson? You mean when he got hurt, dropped and generally knocked around the ring before getting a premature stoppage as soon as he had Anderson momentarily hurt for the first time?
                    He got caught with a short left he didn't see coming. Groves showed heart made his man miss and made him pay. He landed some bombs in the 6th, that was a fair stoppage sooner or later Anderson would have ended up on his arse.

Anderson looked like **** against shot to **** Reid, he's average at best. Groves will do a job on him if they ever have a rematch.

Comment

George Groves ‏@StGeorgeGroves
                      If any of you understood what me and my family have had to endure this year from Andersons family and close friends you would understand.

George Groves ‏@StGeorgeGroves
                      Disgusting abuse, racism, death threats to me and my wife, police showing up at 1am to my house but to name a few... #KeepTheBelt #YourLevel

Comment

Working...
                      X