No announcement yet.

Brook vs Alexander: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    still too close for comfort. antartica. they can hold the malignaggi-alexander super unification fight there.
    Ha, the Malignaggi thing caught me of guard, I'm still smiling. Green K coming your way.

Comment

Alexander stops Brook late.

No way does Brook have the power to stop Alexander and I can see him being taken out of his rhythm by the southpaw jab. Brook would have his moments but ultimately Alexander catches him with something big and stops him late on.

Brook is levels below Alexander at the moment, his best win is Carson Jones, Alexander has plenty of experience against fighters twice as good as Jones.

Just what has Brook proven to be given a chance in this fantasy match-up?

Comment

Its a 50-50 fight. I disagree fully with anyone saying it'd be an easy nights work for one of them

Alexander has more experience and has fought the better opposition but (apart from Maidana) he always looks like **** against them so....what does that really tell us?

Comment

Brook wins

Simply a better fighter, his time to shine on the World stage, he is the real deal, best of the British fighters.

Comment

I see it as a 50/50 fight. Alexander has faced better competiton which would work in his favour but IMO Brook is the better fighter. Close one..I'd pick Brook to win though.

Comment

I think Brook tears Alexander apart.

Comment

I think it would be a close fight based on what we have seen from both guys in the ring.

However, I don't think the fight happens, at least right away. GBP will probably win the purse bid which would make the fight in the U.S. and I don't think Brook would come here to fight Devon. If Eddie Hearn wins the bid I suspect Devon would vacate before going across the pond to fight Brook.

Comment

Working...
                X