Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook vs Alexander: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander. More skilled, more battle tested.

Comment

I like alexander's speed and ability to steal rounds in giving him a decision. Brook doesn't hit harder than bailey or matthysse and I just don't think he has enough to win enough points to defeat alexander.

Comment

I don't rate Brook I'd favor Alexander to win.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
          Alexander is far more skilled than Brook at this stage of the game, and has faced by far the better competition, look at the run of fighters he's been through, I'd say he has faced probably 6-7 fighters in a row that are better than anyone Brook has faced, experience matters.

He also has a very good chin, he has faced far bigger punchers than Brook and always takes it well.

It's a good fight, very interesting, it is not at all a pre-determined victory for Kell Brook.
          Alexander is a very fortunate fighter and has benefited from some very iffy decisions. In my opinion he lost against Kotelnik and Matthysse and quit against Bradley. Maidana was a good win, but again it was a boring fight and a lacklustre performance. Bailey is a shot fighter with a punch - that's all.

Alexander is a decent fighter, but he's impossible to like. Brook hasn't really fought anyone of note yet, but I don't see anything in Alexander's game that could trouble him. Brook has a good chin, is aggressive, and can box. Of course Alexander has a small chance of winning if he stinks the place out as per usual and holds at every opportunity, but even then it would be close. For me, it's Brook's fight to lose. And I don't even like Brook all that much and hope Khan kicks his arse.

Comment

Alexander has mixed in the higher company and has some great results. But has he ever looked impressive?

Winning in itself is impressive but I don't really want to see him fight Brook. I don't really want to see him fight anybody.

Brook is an exciting fighter but stick him in with Alexander and I'm sure it will be horrendous and he'll probably lose a dry decision in a fight that everyone absolutely hates.

No thanks.

Comment

if alexander wins boxing dies

Comment

tough call at this point since brook hasnt competed at even close to the same level as alexander. so we dont really know how good brook is, he hasnt shown as much as alexander but he hasnt got the chance yet.

at this time i gotta go with the man who proved himself at championship level but i wouldnt be suprised if brook beats him. great fight either way.

Comment

Brook would win

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    I'd love to see this fight in the UK. Arguably, it's bigger here, too.

Hopefully Eddie Hearn has something up his sleeve.
                    Yes please make Devon go to UK, and keep there.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                      Yes please make Devon go to UK, and keep there.
                      still too close for comfort. antartica. they can hold the malignaggi-alexander super unification fight there.

Comment

Working...
                      X