No announcement yet.

Garcia-Morales II/Malignaggi-Cano & undercards RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Of course, that's boxing but at least the right man won. Small mercies and all that.
    Yeah, the right man won.

After seeing robbery after robbery after robbery in my lifetime it's still surprising when an inevitable new one arises despite the hometown advantage and so forth.

Not saying this was a robbery obviously because Quillen won fair and sqaure but just in terms of the scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      F-cking Watson twins attention-whoring as usual.
      HAha, I was just joking about the way the one twin always smiles

Comment

• N'Dam's chin is a bit of a question mark after this, his legs seem to go every time he got hit clean and I don't think Quillin is a huge puncher, he has power but not the type of power that wobbles you every time he lands.

Quillin looks like he still needs a bit of work before he can join the elite of the middleweight class. Especially on defense and I think he needs a more versatile offense. But congratulations to him.

Comment

• Hold up Jacob, and Zab is still fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
            What's the difference between Quillin's win/ the judges scorecards, and Rio's win/judges scorecards. Also how is it Quillin still sucks but Rios can beat or hang with the likes of Garcia/PAC and the other top welters??
            Because Rios is a come forward action fighter. Why you asking questions you already know the answer too? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
              well didn't you say dude has issues because he's crying? your emoticon aint shyt
              Take it how you want it bro and stop the whining.

Comment

• I am ****ing ****faced. Who wants to meet new England

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  lol?

amir khan has legs too

stfu payasito
                  Did you see N'dam hurt?

He got dropped and stood up in 2 seconds everytime. He always knew where he was.

Khan gets dropped and starts dancing salsa, and takes 3 seconds to answer the ref.

Comment

• War Paulie, you my favorite feather fister!

If you had power you would be ATG!

Comment

• Hope this fight is good also!

Comment

Working...
                      X