Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of you ever took Clenbuterol ???? (The drug Morales takes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clen increases cardio therefore increasing performance in and out of the ring.... its a PED imo.

Comment

[QUOTE=pigsfly;12621910]Clenbuterol actually can be a enhancement........many people state that it makes them breathe better & works up their stamina.

heres the problem.........everyone thought that morales passed the B sample but I just found out that he didn't (late me) [/QUOTE ]

that is true about stamina, but only when you're on it, the lasting effects for it to help with lung capacity and stamina are only what your body has that it built up on it.

so it may have helped during training and there might be SOME residual there, but not enough to carry him during a FIGHT against a Young Lion....

in reality, I don't care, these guys should be able to take SOME stuff, some stuff no, but they put their bodies through hell, beyond what anybody can really comprehend without having done it or tried living life like a boxer, mma, professional athlete.
      they ravish their bodies, and there is only so much a proper diet is going to do for you...

I think they should be able to supplement some stuff that benefits their health, abuse and cheating are always a factor in life period.

I find people are at a double standard when it comes to this stuff, because they love to see spectacular performances, plays, events, yet they expect it to be done while the performer is slowly killing himself physically...

baseball the enhance the bats, the balls, gloves, training techniques, etc, but you cant do that to the body!?! your own body??

they made it political, ****ing congress had to get involved, what a joke, not about this, but about PED's in baseball and other sports.....

they really care that much about grown ass men taking steroids, but have no issue with drone bombings of innocent people in afghanistan, pakistan, bahrain, syria, libya, etc.

if they ****ing cared that ***** wouldn't be happening..... bottom line, who gives a ****, let them fight, they're both on something, one gets caught, the other doesn't, thats the same old same all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
        Clen increases cardio therefore increasing performance in and out of the ring.... its a PED imo.
        the residuals aren't there...

just like once off roids, guys max lifting weight goes down considerably, still more than if they had never taken it, but the same applies, it's not the same, not nearly the same as BEING ON IT AT THE TIME.

I GUARANTEE morales will not look fast and will probably gas by the 8-9th round like last time.

he took that **** to LOSE WEIGHT... morales' biggest issue at this point in his life.

Comment

He cheated got caught and still got cleared

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            He cheated got caught and still got cleared
            To much money at stake at this point...I wouldn't be surprised if they penalize him after the fight when all the money has been cashed in on...especially if Morales were to win the fight.

Comment

I've had a friend who used it. Doesn't do anything, he had more negative affects than positive.

Comment

If you ate pork in China between 2007 & 2011 you were likely ingesting clenbuterol.
                If you ate veal in the US before about 2005 you likely ingested clenbuterol.

Veal production dropped in the US dropped from over 3.4 million in 1986 to under 1 million due to campaigns against clenbuterol use & factory farm conditions.
                The factory farms just moved south.

The Chinese have had to ban their athletes that compete in international tournaments from eating meat at all when they're training because of the still rampant use of clenbuterol in factory farms, inspite of it's banning in pig farms in 2011.

"WADA issued a warning last November regarding clenbuterol-tainted meat, particularly in China and Mexico."
                http://www.ibtimes.com/ban-meat-athl...s-china-721311

As to it's use as a PED, it's a rather unlikely drug to use for most professional athletes as it has a great many side-effects, & it's results are apparently a little extreme.
                It is of most interest to body-builders for its ability to improve the lean muscle to fat ratio.
                In addition to the cardiovascular complications, Clenbuterol may also be toxic to the liver leading to life impacting health complications if this drug is abused...
                ..When using Clenbuterol, athletes and dieters commonly report their appetites increase as the ephedra-like effects set in. Headaches, tremors and insomnia were also quite common.
                There are better ones on the market for similar effects if you are looking to cut weight, increase stamina, etc.
                http://voices.yahoo.com/clenbuterol-...42.html?cat=51

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
                  I've had a friend who used it. Doesn't do anything, he had more negative affects than positive.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    What are the side effects if you know?
                    And how long does it stay in your system?
                    I heard you have to cycle it 2 weeks on/off so your body doesn't lessen the effect
                    Well I dont know about the side effects for everyone, I felt real jittery and shakey, sometimes it was tough to have an appetite. Probably dehydrated me a bit too, it was a few years ago.

I never heard the 2 weeks on thing, but it could be true, all my friends who took and myself included took it for a month to two months to try and cut up.

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                      Testosterone cypionate is good **** too
                      Any Testosterone is good ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X