Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of you ever took Clenbuterol ???? (The drug Morales takes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    yes it's also used for asthma..........it opens your lungs up. it's really a steroid in the sense of how effective the benefits can be.

but people will play the label game..........
    No offense bro, but that's kind of a silly statement. Cyanide is EXTREMELY effective! Should we call that a steroid too? Some "steroids" cause muscle loss, some are anabolic, some do neither. Clen has no chemical relation to anabolic steroids whatdoever and works in a totally different way. It's like comparing a baseball bat to a chainsaw, they can both kill you, but that's where the similarities end. PED yes, steroid, no.
    Last edited by megadeth; 10-20-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      and the same could of been said about Andre Bertos very low levels. So why does Morales get the excuse "not enough to give him any extra benefits", but Berto gets hammered for "its got to be cheating"?
      Gooooood point

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
        No offense bro, but that's kind of a silly statement. Cyanide is EXTREMELY effective, should we call that a steroid too? Some "streroids" cause muscle loss, some are anabolic, some do neither. Clen has no chemical relation to anabolic steroids and works in a totally different way. It's like comparing a baseball bat to a chainsaw, they can both kill you, but that's where the similarities end. PED yes, steroid, no.
        yes, but the broad sense (on this forum) is that clen is harmless & has no benefits as far as performance goes (this is not true) many don't even consider it a ped at all. thats why i made the statement that it could have the same strong effects as a roid.........

Comment

Ive read up on it a while back, some people say it is a lot better than ECA while others say it is only marginally better or the same or worse that ECA for them for weight loss. I have only used ECA.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          It gets you cut, I never took it but know a few guys that have... Also, when you take into account Morales is older, has looked rather bloated and hasnt made weight easy, its a drug that makes sense to use for him.
          Morales is my favorite fighter of all time, but even I can admit the obvious, of course he was taking it to make weight.

Its supposed to be cycled so that they found a small amount is because he stopped taking it. Its not a good sign that they found it that close to fight night because that means he was having a hard time loosing weight even as the fight approaches.

Comment

I think I have taken it before for asthma but I dont know for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              thats what im going to take if i ever decide to juice. id love to get it prescribed

I use to take test cypionate... its good stuff... barely any side effects.. i would recommend to anybody who is looking to try some juice

Comment

its a medicine designed for asthmatics and respiratory problems.

it helps deliver oxygen to the system more efficiently, it also makes you lose weight very fast, and if dieting right and working out, it's very effective in that manner.

it also give you energy, and will make your muscles rock hard.

I had a bodybuilder for a roommate, I know fairly well about this and other stuff.

bottom line is, morales was trying to drop weight and then cycle it out, it won't have give him any advantages, it's all but out of his system, just trace elements.

it's not an enhancement drug of any sort, if it wasn't abusable, it wouldn't be illegal. it's only illegal because of Bodybuilding guidelines as for sport and competition, it's prescribed all the time.

hell, you can buy it online too..... it wont' help him get a win, and if morales does get a win, i think it's because of his experience not a weight loss pill...

besides, there will be a after fight drug test too.... lets see what happens with that one.

Comment

Clenbuterol actually can be a enhancement........many people state that it makes them breathe better & works up their stamina.

heres the problem.........everyone thought that morales passed the B sample but I just found out that he didn't (late me)

Comment

Damn this forum has so much liars its not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      Clenbuterol actually can be a enhancement........many people state that it makes them breathe better & works up their stamina.

heres the problem.........everyone thought that morales passed the B sample but I just found out that he didn't (late me)
                      basically everybody fails the B sample after failing the A sample. u take a test and the sample is separated into 2 parts. so its the same urine. of course golden boy promotions will lie (as they always do) and say the B sample was fine, so they can stage the event.

Comment

Working...
                      X