Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should fighters who GOT CAUGHT USING PEDs BE INDUCTED to the HALL OF FAME?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should fighters who GOT CAUGHT USING PEDs BE INDUCTED to the HALL OF FAME?

Morales
    Roy Jones Jr.
    Shane Mosley
    Evander Holyfield
    Oscar De La Hoya (whatever happened to Thomas Hauser's claims of HOya testing positive? In fact, WTF happened to Hauser?)

Let me first say that i have done a complete 180 on PED use and i dont think PEDs are bad but the next step in human evolution:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=563165

But since we as humans have not moved past the self righteous indignation of athletes using peds and have to judge them during this current time period's idiotic view of PEDs,

Should fighters who got caught using peds be allowed into the hall of fame?

I know baseball writers are taking a stand and are not voting for a lot of the steroid stars of the 90s, should boxing writers who get a vote follow suit?

Banned from the Hall and erased from the record books permanently like they never existed.

Erik Morales, you broke my heart. **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      Banned from the Hall and erased from the record books permanently like they never existed.

Erik Morales, you broke my heart. **** you.
      It's not exactly proven yet, but it doesn't look good thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
        It's not exactly proven yet, but it doesn't look good thats for sure.
        I hate every fighter who ever cheated. I don't care if he's my hero or anybody else's. Once you cheat, you're dead to me. DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously hate Morales for this. He was in my top 5 favorites before now. Now I can't stand to look at his face. It makes me sick, I swear to God.

When I see Shane Mosley's face, I just see a big sack of steroids telling me to eat them. That's what I'm doing if I watch Mosley fight: eating steroids.

Tarver was my man. MY MAN! The night he KO'd Roy was the second greatest night of my boxing life. I threw a party on the spot. I seriously did. I remember almost nothing after the KO. I remember Tarver punched a camera and then I literally blacked out from elation. I'm surprised I didn't go to jail after that fight. But now, I hope Tarver goes to jail.

You just don't disgrace the sport that made you. You don't.

Comment

Definitely not Holyfield and Mosley.

Comment

I hate every fighter who ever cheated. I don't care if he's my hero or anybody else's. Once you cheat, you're dead to me. DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously hate Morales for this. He was in my top 5 favorites before now. Now I can't stand to look at his face. It makes me sick, I swear to God.

When I see Shane Mosley's face, I just see a big sack of steroids telling me to eat them. That's what I'm doing if I watch Mosley fight: eating steroids.

Tarver was my man. MY MAN! The night he KO'd Roy was the second greatest night of my boxing life. I threw a party on the spot. I seriously did. I remember almost nothing after the KO. I remember Tarver punched a camera and then I literally blacked out from elation. I'm surprised I didn't go to jail after that fight. But now, I hope Tarver goes to jail.

Overreacting a bit? Chill dude.

Comment

Some people having mental breakdowns over this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Some people having mental breakdowns over this

those are the idiotic sheeps who have been programmed by society to demonize peds.

why would it be ok to take peds in other aspects of life but somehow becomes some immoral abhorrent act when you take it in sports?

people havent evolved far enough intellectually.

Comment

Must be cool to get an exception and benefit of the doubt by everybody while Berto was strung up to dry.

Comment

Working...
                    X