Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should fighters who GOT CAUGHT USING PEDs BE INDUCTED to the HALL OF FAME?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales using a weight loss drug at the end of his career should not taint his entire career. Say what you want about the others.

Comment

i would make an exception for morales, people are so quick to forget that morales has given us some great fights over the years. but what do i know im just a g..............

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        those are the idiotic sheeps who have been programmed by society to demonize peds.

why would it be ok to take peds in other aspects of life but somehow becomes some immoral abhorrent act when you take it in sports?

people havent evolved far enough intellectually.
        no one should have to be forced to go through the blood transfusing and poking needles in their asses, probabley die from an overdose for not following a strict timetable and amount just to make it in a sport, *** that

Comment

Oscar and Holy never got popped for PEDs. There's strong evidence that suggests Holy was juicing though.

Comment

honesty no ...

Comment

They shouldnt be allowed in.

Comment

someone enlighten me, I dont read floy mayweather threads anymore but I remeber after cotto their was a thread saying, floyd failed sample A but passed sample B or something like that. was that true and links if so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Regardless of the precise substance, this is the issue with those who fail drug tests. They put their character in question and place an asterisk beside their careers as you can never know what they may or may not have taken in the past.
                  Tested positive for an anabolic agent which is a no-no on USADA's guidelines

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Tested positive for an anabolic agent which is a no-no on USADA's guidelines
                    do you know a differences from a beta from a anabolic google your friend.

Comment

you're barkin' up the wrong tree. If you support PEDs use in sports, you'll be in heaven amongst these guys ... USADA would undergo hourly heart attacks if they had to test these mofo's at any random time.

[IMG]http://www.iron****zine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/mr-olympia-2009.jpg[/IMG]

Them mofo's take everything and mix it with catnip and skunk juice just for chuckles.
                      Last edited by MindBat; 10-20-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X