Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should fighters who GOT CAUGHT USING PEDs BE INDUCTED to the HALL OF FAME?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No they shouldn't.

Comment

Using any kind of banned substance is cheating. That's why it's on the banned list. I don't care what you took. If you can't lose the weight, you can't fight for a title. End of story. It's cheating. Part of boxing is MAKING WEIGHT. Or has that part completely gone out the window since Jose Luis Castillo hit the scales and everybody said, "Who cares?"

Making weight is hard on the body. If you take a drug to help you do it, you're cheating because the other guy is working his ass off to do it.

I don't even respect body builders who use that crap. If you can't do it naturally, you are cheating to me. Any of you dudes who work out and take supplements that you defend by saying your body produces it naturally (yet for some reason, not in the amounts you want it in LOL), you're all cheaters. But, hey, take the easy way out. You can be a manufactured tough guy, but you couldn't do it without supplements.

Cheating is cheating. You don't deserve to be in the Hall of Fame if you're ever caught using anything on a banned list.

Comment

no. never. under any circumstances

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by diegofuego View Post
          i hate every fighter who ever cheated. I don't care if he's my hero or anybody else's. Once you cheat, you're dead to me. dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i seriously hate morales for this. He was in my top 5 favorites before now. Now i can't stand to look at his face. It makes me sick, i swear to god.

when i see shane mosley's face, i just see a big sack of steroids telling me to eat them. That's what i'm doing if i watch mosley fight: Eating steroids.

tarver was my man. My man! The night he ko'd roy was the second greatest night of my boxing life. I threw a party on the spot. I seriously did. I remember almost nothing after the ko. I remember tarver punched a camera and then i literally blacked out from elation. I'm surprised i didn't go to jail after that fight. But now, i hope tarver goes to jail.

You just don't disgrace the sport that made you. You don't.

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

no...............

Comment

case by case basis.

Comment

Hey, Erik!

I'd do it to his face.

Comment

DOWN

GOES

FRAZ... I mean MORALES!

Comment

No they shouldn't. I hate cheats especially drug cheats. I see them celebrating after a win, turns out they were using, I think why the fuk were you celebrating like you actually won you pathetic, honerless, cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      those are the idiotic sheeps who have been programmed by society to demonize peds.

why would it be ok to take peds in other aspects of life but somehow becomes some immoral abhorrent act when you take it in sports?

people havent evolved far enough intellectually.
                      But you have though right? You are some highly intelligent being superior in every way but stuck here with the rest of us? Give me a break don't tell me you actually believe that? What do you do for a living?

Comment

Working...
                      X