Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: Tyson Fury Would Be an Easy Win For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    It would indeed.

Fury has nothing to offer against Price (or anybody good for that matter), Price via KO in the first round.
    and you should go for ur independence. I could watch it from the telly how ur economy crashes in 12 months. Let's face it, no country run by men dressed in dresses has ever made it, LOL

Comment

Talk is cheap. Make the fight, and prove it in the ring.

Comment

The win over audlproved nothing. A jab and cross and then Audley had enough.

Price didnt show any boxing skill or ability. He showed he can hit hard, nothing more.

Comment

Can we please stop speculating? This fight isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Fury is contracted to Channel 5; Price to BoxNation. Neither are going to risk their contract on a potentially damaging early career loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
            and you should go for ur independence. I could watch it from the telly how ur economy crashes in 12 months. Let's face it, no country run by men dressed in dresses has ever made it, LOL
            I'd rather not.

Thanks for your concern though.

Comment

Price is just talking just like Fury to keep himself relevant and building the possible future match, but it ain't gonna happen now. I'm sure Price wouldn't even want to fight Fury now. He's too busy with the bums. He knows Fury wont take the fight so it's easy to use the mouth-game and ride on Fury's name.

Comment

the fight will happen in a year or so. it's too early in both careers to fight now. fury has become known on an international stage already so price needs to go abroad & do the same. fury has been tested, faced some adversity, been hurt & down but was able to recover. he has shown vast improvement & is 5 years younger. he has also fought better competition too this point. price looks like a menace but fury has time on his hands & is improving every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  the fight will happen in a year or so. it's too early in both careers to fight now. fury has become known on an international stage already so price needs to go abroad & do the same. fury has been tested, faced some adversity, been hurt & down but was able to recover. he has shown vast improvement & is 5 years younger. he has also fought better competition too this point. price looks like a menace but fury has time on his hands & is improving every fight.
                  sounds like you lean towards Fury if the fight took place now, do you think either of these fighters are in top 10 heavyweights at present?

Comment

War Pricey the Gunslinger.

Warren and Arum need to make this happen in Wembley at all costs - no matter how high the step aside money is!

Comment

Funny to think that people at one point through price would blast through fury (to be fair fury did look crap in a lot of fights on the way up)

Comment

Working...
                      X