No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly Tests Positive For Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    berto had a trace amount too, if I remember it was such a small percentage that it was consistent with food contamination..... And yet he is branded still as a steroid user while Morales gets the benefit of the doubt
    It's not just that it was trace amounts, it was freaking nandro. A PED that stays in your system for months and no cheater in his right mind would use it today.

Comment

I think the B sample will vindicate him. It's just that we are seeing more trace examples because of these tests getting more publicity and everyone is on high alert these days. The only pure example I have seen where you could tell a fighter was on something was Fernando Vargus against Oscar. Vargus had never looked cut in his life till that fight and tests proved he was on steroids. These trace examples from Boxers these days are filled with ambiguity.

Comment

whats the latest news on the sample "B" will the fight continue or cancelled?

Comment

Speaking of Nandralone, the body can make it in high amounts but it is rare. Still, it is not out of the question that someone could have a high amount and have not induced Nandralone. I believe Orlando Salido did not take it based on his character and how he went out and quickly tok another test which showed he was clean. If he was dirty, he would have not risked a second test especially because of the cost. And I saw an article with a scientific explanation that showed why it is possible that he did not take Nandralone for his fight with Robert Guerrero.
          Last edited by richardt; 10-19-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            whats the latest news on the sample "B" will the fight continue or cancelled?
            The fight is on. The B sample does not come in till after the fight. And the WBC has supported the fight and results as being challengable so the fight is on.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Speaking of Nandralone, the body can make it in high amounts but it is rare. Still, it is not out of the question that someone could have a high amount and have not induced Nandralone. I believe Orlando Salido did not take it based on his character and how he went out and quickly tok another test which showed he was clean. If he was dirty, he would have not risked a second test especially because of the cost. And I saw an article with a scientific explanation that showed why it is possible that he did not take Nandralone for his fight with Robert Guerrero.
              Floyd likes to play the bad guy and has passed more tests than anyone in the sport, Pacquiao always seems like a nice guy and has avoided them. Margarito always seemed like a genuine guy with a lot of integrity and we saw what happened there. I know a lot of people dislike Tarver but when he wasn't doing his trash-talking act he always came across and intelligent and a good guy imo. Peterson seemed like a good guy as well, and so on.

I don't know the full details on the Salido tests but I don't think we can really take someone's personality into account with this stuff. Sometimes the cheats are the ones who are good people in every other aspect of their careers.

Comment

Bullsh**

Athletes found with any kind of small trace amount is guilty. They know what there doing! If not, then they are being guided. Food contamination b.s! I think pretty much every athlete in the pro/elite level is on or has done something!(including mayweather and pacquiao). If they tell you otherwise, then its bullsh**!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Floyd likes to play the bad guy and has passed more tests than anyone in the sport, Pacquiao always seems like a nice guy and has avoided them. Margarito always seemed like a genuine guy with a lot of integrity and we saw what happened there. I know a lot of people dislike Tarver but when he wasn't doing his trash-talking act he always came across and intelligent and a good guy imo. Peterson seemed like a good guy as well, and so on.

I don't know the full details on the Salido tests but I don't think we can really take someone's personality into account with this stuff. Sometimes the cheats are the ones who are good people in every other aspect of their careers.
                  Really??? LOL. Thats the ******est analogy I've heard in awhile! You must be a bigtime Floyd fan. ****** Floyd fanboys! Ok. So lately its been the accuser and the one's asking for the OSDT. For example; Peterson, Berto. So whats your take on that analogy?? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen_usmc View Post
                    Really??? LOL. Thats the ******est analogy I've heard in awhile! You must be a bigtime Floyd fan. ****** Floyd fanboys! Ok. So lately its been the accuser and the one's asking for the OSDT. For example; Peterson, Berto. So whats your take on that analogy?? LOL.
                    Peterson and Berto failed their test and Floyd past his test ******.And Floyd is the one that asked for OSDT.And Eddie Chambers also asked for OSDT for his last fight and he passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen_usmc View Post
                      I'm not saying that the boxers with a nice guy public image are more likely to use PEDs, I'm just saying I don't think it makes a difference either way. People shouldn't assume that the guys they like are less likely to cheat. Any boxer could be using.

Comment

Working...
                      X