No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly Tests Positive For Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    No wonder mexicans are so good then, they eat food with performance enhancers, even as little kids.
    Lmmfao...ROFL!

Comment

shame on you Morales cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        Many athletes use Clenbuterol to help them drop body fat quickly
        Yup and clen is also a banned substance.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          No wonder mexicans are so good then, they eat food with performance enhancers, even as little kids.
          performance enhancing tacos and burritos?

Comment

got tix to the fight on saturday....

not happy about this news. i've heard from a few sources that the fight is actually going to happen, though. i'll hold out hope.

the ballsiest thing ever worked out in a hotel conference room would be for th e GPB people to set the main up for the title at 147 lbs. garcia could beat maglinaggi. cano could fight morales again.

it will never happen.

it will be a shame to see somebody fighting for a "world title" after he fails a PED test...

sh#t.

at least the undercard is too damn good for the event to be ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              It is used by bodybuilders for this reason before competitions to shed fat...and boxers who need to cut weight.
              It's used by boxers to shed weight? Which boxers have used it before?

Originally posted by lazy View Post
              Isn't Clenbuterol a stimulant like speed?
              Sort of. Like speed it increases your heart rate and things like that, but it doesn't really give you energy. It causes muscle cramps, when I took it I went out jogging and decided to stop after a few hundred meters due to how it made my calf muscles feel.

I'd be surprised if anyone took it during intense training, but considering that Morales failed to make weight last time maybe he got desperate.

Comment

Just checked wilkipedia before reading the article .Also read it helps athletes build muscle as well on another article .Tbh though hard to beleive it was a steak but a good excuse anyway lol .Used for asthma that s--t probably gives you lungs of steel but f--k it man not a fan of cheats , f--k them .Hard work and dedication .
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clenbuterol
                Last edited by alza1988; 10-19-2012, 07:37 AM.

Comment

The same thing happened with the Mexican footballers. I think it's just a case of contamination as it happens to be in the meat in mexico. I'd hope for a legend like morales that it isn't true.

Comment

He will just use the Andre Berto excuse and say he got it in his food. It's popular use in cows means it can be found in beef.

It gave him an advantage, but nothing like the advantage Peterson got by boosting all his hormone levels. His advantage would have been weight loss and energy whilst on a low calorie diet

Comment

Guys stop making excuses for Morales. Hes one of my all time faves but he cheated. Deal with it.

I doubt he was eating steaks while trying to make weight. He missed weight in his first fight back. Get real. He cheated.

Comment

Working...
                      X