Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Could Stop Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios loses against multiple people...quite a bit, from 140-154. He's not that good people.... please Pac would KO him ... easily.

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
      If he could stay on the inside, hammer that body. Pacquiao is all mid-range, Hates it to the body and grabs and holds on the inside. Rios biggest problem in a Pacquiao fight is the power and speed difference. I have seen slow guys like Margo and Hatton temporarily get Pacquiao on the inside to the body. Also, pacquiao looked like ***** his last couple of fights. could be fading

This is not to say that the fight is a good fight, though, but it could be entertaining while it last.

No Rios Hype -
      Pacquiao Is Overrated
      Stopped reading there........

Comment

i don't hate rios at all, he's an entertaining fighter but i'm being realistic. pacquiao would destroy him very easily. the fight would be a mismatch.

Comment

Pac vs Margarito ll
          Difference is 2 broken orbital bone for rios!

Comment

The Rios hype gravy train is out of control

Comment

pac's power, speed and movement will give rios a lot of problems...but rios does have the power to hurt pac a bit i think. i just see another pac vs margarito type fight except i think rios is a bit faster than margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Pacquiao is not stopping Rios with one punch. People are complaining that Rios is getting over-hyped/over-rated, but it seems like many are severely underrating him. Yes we know, he can be out-boxed, but it doesn't mean he'll automatically lose to every boxer. Rios is a young brawler with the ability to fight on the inside and throw combinations. He has a strong chin, an even stronger will and has the pop to go along with it.
                dude, stop it. rios is what he is. which simply isnt much. u do realize that hes losing a majority of the fights hes been in lately before he knocks his opponents out rite? serverely underrating? if i see another rios thread i might just shoot myself. rios isnt even as good as prime arturo gatti

Comment

Just no. Rios gets murdered by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    dude, stop it. rios is what he is. which simply isnt much. u do realize that hes losing a majority of the fights hes been in lately before he knocks his opponents out rite? serverely underrating? if i see another rios thread i might just shoot myself. rios isnt even as good as prime arturo gatti
                    I see more people bitching and complaining after he and Alvarado gave an entertaining fight. He was losing, but it was still competitive. You're correct, Rios is what he is, but what's wrong with that? He's pretty effective at what he does, and is still undefeated (yes I know about the Abril fight lol). And if Chino can add to his repertoire, why can't Rios? He's decent and has room to grow.

The way I'm defending Rios, you'd think I was his fan , he's one of the only fighters that I can't stand listening to, but I actually enjoy watching.

Comment

lol.......

Comment

Working...
                      X