No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: No Doubt, Donaire Beats Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    When it comes to trainers in the sport of boxing, you will be hard pressed to find a coach surrounded by as much talent as Robert Garcia.

All one has to do is become familiar with Garcia’s gym in Oxnard, California to understand that he is around not only high-level prizefighters, such as guys like former champion Brandon Rios, but also budding amateur and professional prospects in several divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    If you are so sure, then take the fight.

Comment

Remember Garcia vs Casamayor and Rios vs Abril. Jajaja. Why not champ vs champ. Stop the ducking.
      We want Nonito the ducker vs Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
        make the fight then. simple proposition.
        Yes. Much better than talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Nonaire would destroy the Cuban, who even wants to see that fight.. The Cuban is a boring ass fighter. I rather watch Arce VS Nonaire even if Arce gets KTFO, at least he will go out swinging...
          arce would probably quit again

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            Seeing how Roberto Marroquin was able to hurt Rigondeaux twice, I think there's a good chance Donaire stops Rigondeaux!!! I also have to agree with Roberto Garcia in regards to Donaire being one of the most physically talented fighters out there; especially condsidering he's not using PEDs (unlike another Filipino we all know of).
            How can you say that so matter-of-factly when he is working with Victor Conte?

Not saying he IS doing anything illegal, but there's really only one reason to work with the guy...

Comment

Really am impressed by Donaire. Some of his fights have been boring that because fighters want to survive against him. Rig would be a good fight as that Cuba is talented and dont judge him on his last fight. Don't forget the legal trouble he had. Still think Donaire at this moment of time would beat him. Would love SKY or BOXNATION to pick up his fights! Damn even Primetime

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                If you are so sure, then take the fight.
                You do realize that Robert Garcia isn't a promoter.....

Comment

Cubans are just what they are.. Amateur style fighters, just boring and go for the points, Rigo is tha same way, so is Lara< the only Cuban boxer that I think isnt that borrring as at least will stand and scrap is Gamboa... Donaire is far more skilled than Rigo, he is too rangy and too fast for Rigo... Arce will get smashed on by Donaire, once Donaire picks his spot with Arce and throws that left hook its lights out similair to Montiel story... Darchinyan smashed on Arce and Darch got smashed on by Donaire... Only fight I like is Donaire and Gamboa... Oh and Garcia is going to repeat as Trainer of the year.. No Doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
                    Cubans are just what they are.. Amateur style fighters, just boring and go for the points, Rigo is tha same way, so is Lara< the only Cuban boxer that I think isnt that borrring as at least will stand and scrap is Gamboa... Donaire is far more skilled than Rigo, he is too rangy and too fast for Rigo... Arce will get smashed on by Donaire, once Donaire picks his spot with Arce and throws that left hook its lights out similair to Montiel story... Darchinyan smashed on Arce and Darch got smashed on by Donaire... Only fight I like is Donaire and Gamboa... Oh and Garcia is going to repeat as Trainer of the year.. No Doubt...
                    you sure knows your boxing, congratulations not too many around here have so much knowledge, Rigondeaux is so slow and doesn't have that level of skill donaire posses, and gamboa is so small and slow and he is brawler that will play into Donaires style, you are a genius...
                    PS. Casamayor, Ramos, Legra, Napoles, Rodriguez, Paret, Kid Chocolate, Gavilan,Tunero, Nino Valdes and a lots more they all Cubans too
                    Last edited by garfios; 10-18-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Sure.. Thats why Donaire is ducking him

Comment

Working...
                      X