Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: No Doubt, Donaire Beats Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing how Roberto Marroquin was able to hurt Rigondeaux twice, I think there's a good chance Donaire stops Rigondeaux!!! I also have to agree with Roberto Garcia in regards to Donaire being one of the most physically talented fighters out there; especially condsidering he's not using PEDs (unlike another Filipino we all know of).

Comment

Nonaire would destroy the Cuban, who even wants to see that fight.. The Cuban is a boring ass fighter. I rather watch Arce VS Nonaire even if Arce gets KTFO, at least he will go out swinging...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Nonaire would destroy the Cuban, who even wants to see that fight.. The Cuban is a boring ass fighter. I rather watch Arce VS Nonaire even if Arce gets KTFO, at least he will go out swinging...
        Nonito might as well move up to 126 then. Arce is NOT going to provide a challenge of any kind. At least Rigo has skill/talent going for him, what does Arce have? His heart is not gonna win him a fight against Donaire. He doesn't punch hard enough, he isn't fast enough, his style plays right into Nonito's hands. I give Travieso zero chance of winning, can't even picture him winning.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 10-18-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Blah blah blah...shoulda woulda coulda...why doesnt he fight rigo then and snatch his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I agree, Donaire to me seems like a more complete fighter and I don't really like that amateur style that Rigo seems to use so much. Weight on the back foot, two shots at a time.....
            That's definitely not amateur-style.

Comment

There's also no doubt Donaire is ducking with lame excuses.

Talk is cheap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                make the fight then. simple proposition.
                This. . .

Even all the more reason to return Rigo's calls, and make the fight

If Donaire wants to fully unify the division before moving up, he needs to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                  Seeing how Roberto Marroquin was able to hurt Rigondeaux twice, I think there's a good chance Donaire stops Rigondeaux!!! I also have to agree with Roberto Garcia in regards to Donaire being one of the most physically talented fighters out there; especially condsidering he's not using PEDs (unlike another Filipino we all know of).
                  First, Marroquin hurt GR once, the other one he was off balance and you forgot to mention that Marroquin is a puncher with a lot of amateur experience and doubles GR in professional fights, you forgot to mention that this fight was cancelled and that Rigondeaux never had a chance to acclimate and was in Miami less than 72 hours before the fight, and you are omitting how GR reacted to the shot and how he was able to put a young lion on his back twice and hard, like I had posted on other threads, ND is making a mistake by not fighting GR now, the more Rigondeaux fights the better and confident he will be, unless he never planned to do it...
                  Last edited by garfios; 10-18-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Donaire needs to fight rigo in the future. you dont get a fighter with rigos "amateur resume" in every generation.

Comment

Robert Garcia knows it will be another Joel Casamayor Vs Himself all over again, there is too much skills in Rigondeaux for Nonito.

Comment

Working...
                      X