Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad grandpa bailey is gettin a good payday

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      N'Jikam 400k while Quillin is not even getting half of that? The ****...

Why is he getting paid more? Cause he's the champ and coming from France?
      Probably more at stake... One of the trainers at the gym I would go to in Virginia also managed Emmanuel Nwodo. At the time, he was doing events with Don King and he told me that it was hard finding guys to fight him and they'd have to pay some can more money than Nwodo just to get them to fight him.

Not saying that's the case here, I mean, N'Jikam is the champion, but I think Quillin is going to put that work in. There's more at stake here for N'Jikam so maybe he's trying to get a nice cut as insurance.

Comment

That's some good pay but how the hell does an Asian midget from another country can make 4-5 times more then all these guys combine...that's bull5hit. And what's sad is this very Asian midget have the gut to bring it back to his country and feed his people.

Comment

danny garcia getting paid 1 million? got damn you al haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
            thats good money, compared to:
            donaire 750k
            nishioka 100k
            rios 500k
            alvarado 150k
            You can be sure Nishioka made WAAAAAAY more than that in TV money in Japan

Comment

man this is goooooooooood news

Comment

garcia should be money danny

Comment

should have held it in Los Angeles.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    danny garcia getting paid 1 million? got damn you al haymon.
                    Lol, gotta love Haymon.

I believe Morales made $1M in the first fight, while Danny made about $500k (could've been a bit lower).

Sucks that they paid Morales that much, but he was champ at the time. All of that money, just for him to lose $50k of it on the scale and lose the fight.

Guess they learned their lesson this time. He's lucky to even be staging big cards like this at this stage of his career.

Comment

Morales getting shortchanged but he doesn't deserve a rematch so I'd say it's fair.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      N'Jikam 400k while Quillin is not even getting half of that? The ****...

Why is he getting paid more? Cause he's the champ and coming from France?
                      Yeah I'm shocked by that one. N'Dam has good promoters though, they did fights for Quartey and Winky back in the day.

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      Randall Bailey getting half a million?!

Wow.
                      A $500k uppercut.

One shot changed his whole career, like Rahman against Lewis.
                      Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-18-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X