Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I've Agreed To Vitali's Terms, Let's Do The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I've Agreed To Vitali's Terms, Let's Do The Fight

Former world heavyweight champion David Haye has stated that his next bout against Vitali Klitschko is already signed and sealed and is certain the fight will take place at some point in 2013.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, the Londoner claimed that Vitali needed him for a defining fight in his career, which would be his biggest fight since his last loss to Lennox Lewis almost ten years ago.

[Click Here To Read More]

Quitali "Macho Wimp" Quitchko will never allow himself to face Haye. He knows he only has about a 40% chance of victory. The lowest he will ever approve an opponent at is when he has 95%. Haye will de-turd Dr Frankenstein within 6 rounds if Quitali decides to cash out
    Last edited by Steve Hanson; 10-17-2012, 01:17 PM. Reason: Dictation

Comment

Here's the vid

Comment

Haye is desperate.

He knows without the Klitschkos, he's a nobody.

Comment

David Haye must have ran out of money LMAO

Comment

HAYE is a wanna be!!!!

Comment

I would like to see the fight happen. Would be the best payday either brother can get with the current Heavys out there but the prefight antics will be better than the actual fight. In my eyes, Hayes only chance would be if Vitali were to sustain an injury durning the fight and have to quit. Other than that, i just dont see Haye coming anywhere near to matching Vitalis punch output, or having the power to hurt the Drago Clone enough to win some rounds. Will be a fun matchup with Haye providing most of the humor but the old man will get a TKO by the 8th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Haye is desperate.

Why is Vitali running from a nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Haye is desperate.

This is true; but admit it, Freedom, you'd like to see this match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Why is Vitali running from a nobody?
                    He's not running from anyone, he has more important fish to fry.

Haye already lost to Vitali's brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X