Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves To Face Glen Johnson On Dec. 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After this, I want to see Groves fight Oosthuizen, Kessler, Abraham, Froch, etc.

Comment

Glen, don't do it. Your retirement after Fonfara was perfect. You recognized you have faded and that you can't compete on an elite level and you let it go. You've got your health, few dollars and a good head on your shoulders. Please let it go Road Warrior. This won't lead to good things. You've had a great run but its time to move on.

Comment

I always love seeing Glen fight, even if he is shot.

Comment

if you like groves you love this fight.

bad idea for johnson. he was outclassed by a nobody in fonfara. groves is starting to look like a pretty decent fighter. he can punch, too.

Comment

id rather see degale v johnson. johnson would ud him. groves will win a tight decision. whose this stephen anderson? is it kennys brother?

Comment

stephen???

Comment

This fight should be a good learning curve for Groves.

Comment

Kind of wish he stayed retired

Comment

Not a bad fight since Groves only has 15 fights, but I'm definitely not excited for it.
                    Pavlik/Bika/Oosthuizen/Dirrell brothers would've made for better opponents, but they could've done worse. A win over Road Warrior will add to his credentials, just wish that Johnson would've stayed retired.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-17-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Never really like to see past-it guys on losing streaks face prospects they probably would've beaten in their prime.

Maybe it'll be a good fight, but I don't expect to see Johnson win many rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X